Full time trading does it really pay

You're using too many numbers. Maybe trading is mathematical and scientific for you, but for others it's more like art.

In seriousness, even those who trade without stops actually DO have stops, e.g. 20% of account. I have to say, if I was looking to invest in a trader and it took me more than 3 minutes to work out how much of his account he risked per trade, I'd walk out.
Yea. Understood, but like i said. If i asked a stupid prop trader what he risks and he said he doesn't lose more than 2k. We could work from there. My trading isnt mathematical at all. I don't always use stops straight away, but i know how much im happy to lose in any given trade and scale accordingly.

If Fayalac said i risk like say 50$ on a trade in an attempt to make 150$, and my account balance is 2000$ most of the time. But he said he risks 0.3% runs trades 600 points against himself and makes 30%+ a week, which doesn't add up.

Last edited:
:?::?::?:

First time I've seen you buddy.

Bit early to be smoking dope I woulda thought ?

20060420%20IMAGE%20145_jpg-786064.jpg

Heck I'd smoke one with her tho.

jvhyyF0EFH5Npw5.jpg

That's hilarious.

He musta be lined up for a show at Comedy central.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

BSD - on what basis are you saying this guy isn't the new messiah, the son of God, sent down to find 12 disciples on T2W in order to banish the world of all evil?

Howard seems to think it's possible & he's dead clever.

And how do you know there's not a monster under your bed unless you check too?

You are just too damn cynical. Let's give this guy the benefit of the doubt. He COULD be the greatest trader on the planet, right?

Jimmy you got that down pat :)

Where you're right you're right.

Toastie, I've really completey missed our new resident Messias guy haha, will have to do some digging and find out what he seems to be muttering on about.

Homework !

What happened this willyboy13? Has he been banned already? Was he promoting Anton Kriel or what, I'm confused now.

What happened this willyboy13? Has he been banned already? Was he promoting Anton Kriel or what, I'm confused now.

Yeah, looks like he was stomped in double-quick time. Shame really, because he liked to argue back and was making a complete t1t of himself.

Yeah, looks like he was stomped in double-quick time. Shame really, because he liked to argue back and was making a complete t1t of himself.

You'd think these guys would be a bit smarter. Every one of these stupid viral marketing campaigns on t2w ends in total failure. Now when somebody googles Anton Kriel they'll find this. Hardly a good advertisement.

Jimmy you got that down pat :)

Where you're right you're right.

Toastie, I've really completey missed our new resident Messias guy haha, will have to do some digging and find out what he seems to be muttering on about.

Homework !

Seriously - this is so bad even WE will agree on it!!!

I kid you not.

You'd think these guys would be a bit smarter. Every one of these stupid viral marketing campaigns on t2w ends in total failure. Now when somebody googles Anton Kriel they'll find this. Hardly a good advertisement.

Yes. I don't know whether ANTON KREIL had anything to do with this - I'm sure he didn't. But (and I'm not saying this about ANTON KREIL of course) marketing in that way just makes it look like a SCAM. I have no knowledge of ANTON KREIL, but the methods used by the person trying to promote his course are similar to those that have been used to promote SCAMS in the past. I am not accusing ANTON KREIL of running a SCAM.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM.

What happens when somebody googles Anton Kreil?

:)

Seriously - this is so bad even WE will agree on it!!!

I kid you not.

It really is pretty bad. To summarise:

$5,000 account, $15 risk per trade, maybe 30 trades per week.

$1500 to $2500 (30% to 50%) average profit per week, 52 consecutive winning weeks.

Due to living expenses, he can't increase his account balance at all, even making 30% to 50% per week. So the account never rises above $5,000.

There are more illegal US citizens living in Mexico than there are illegal Mexican citizens living in the US.

Oh yes, this is truly a good one.

Correct - and this makes you a fool. As is anyone else that does not see through the nonsense on this thread.

As I mentioned before - you can check the end of every rainbow in case there's a pot of gold there but the more savvy understand there are no pots of gold.

Any negative opinions you have about me, I consider a compliment considering the above.

Come on lady...., stop whispering...., why dont you concentrate at which you are supposed to be profficient at?.
Big bad wolfe is having fun now....:LOL:

$1500 to $2500 (30% to 50%) average profit per week, 52 consecutive winning weeks.

Due to living expenses, he can't increase his account balance at all, even making 30% to 50% per week. So the account never rises above $5,000.

There are more illegal US citizens living in Mexico than there are illegal Mexican citizens living in the US.

You would be amazed.....

If i talk about european people, who am i talking about?, Irish?, German, English, Spanish.....?
Its the same there are more illegal people from Europe and Central and South America, Africa, Asia, etc., living at the USA than Mexicans, now when all you have seen in your life in just a chair and a table, you understand the whole world as a chair and a table...., isnt it?

Aha ok think I'll take a pass on my homework assignment now I've read the executive summary haha.

Filling the brain with garbage isn't healthy, just like filling the body with junk ain't beneficial either.

http://www.incitingariot.com/2009/11/junk-food-makes-you-stupid.html

You're using too many numbers. Maybe trading is mathematical and scientific for you, but for others it's more like art.

In seriousness, even those who trade without stops actually DO have stops, e.g. 20% of account. I have to say, if I was looking to invest in a trader and it took me more than 3 minutes to work out how much of his account he risked per trade, I'd walk out.
Yea. Understood, but like i said. If i asked a stupid prop trader what he risks and he said he doesn't lose more than 2k. We could work from there. My trading isnt mathematical at all. I don't always use stops straight away, but i know how much im happy to lose in any given trade and scale accordingly.

If Fayalac said i risk like say 50$ on a trade in an attempt to make 150$, and my account balance is 2000$ most of the time. But he said he risks 0.3% runs trades 600 points against himself and makes 30%+ a week, which doesn't add up.

Lady..., learn to read, dont be stupid....., now let me ask you, you really went to a school?, at least to a nursery?

Aaaah, the irony.

Indeed it is true, when I or anyone else confronts Howard with an astute analysis of the facts OR a difficult question, we do indeed see many pages of your blustering avoidance speeches. It does however remain somewhat of a mystery why you would point this out yourself. I freely admit to having pages of your waffle between my posts.

The latest epic was your attempts to convince everyone you had performed a meaningful backtest, when in fact you don't even seem to know what such an exercise would entail.

As for your 'agnostic' stance of fayalacs system. It is flawed in many of the same ways that your own is. Whether this is deceit or delusion remains to be seen.

Your failing to understand why this .3% risk per trade 60% return per week system is bogus is also the reason you failed to convince anyone that your own bogus system is valid. You simply have too narrow an understanding of the subject matter.

As for catching me out. You have accused me of not being clear of where I am from because of a graphic next to my name. You can keep doing this if it tickles you. If you are really interested, you could simply ask where I am from.I can answer a in less that 10,000 words unlike your ovely verbose self.

And he is right, you are a liar, can you show us your real resume?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I don't know whether ANTON KREIL had anything to do with this - I'm sure he didn't. But (and I'm not saying this about ANTON KREIL of course) marketing in that way just makes it look like a SCAM. I have no knowledge of ANTON KREIL, but the methods used by the person trying to promote his course are similar to those that have been used to promote SCAMS in the past. I am not accusing ANTON KREIL of running a SCAM.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM.

What happens when somebody googles Anton Kreil?

:)

Whos this Anton Kriel? You keep advertising his name, now i'm interested. Can he make me a million billion? I've got 100$ with his name on it.