Full List Of Spreadbetting Companies -- please help increase the list

In order to spread betting firms it is happening something incredible.
Can anyone help me?

I am Cityindex client since various years. I sent funds, and I asked 1-2 little withdrdtrawal and all went regularly.

On december I required 2.000,00 €, they carged the sum on my account but the sum never arrived. I wrote and they answered that there was an error on bank details and would re-credit the sum on Cityindex account. But I saw nothing nor in cityindex account neither in my bank. So I wrote again, more and more times, and they surely received my emails and didn'tt answer. I contacted them via chat and they said that they "had to control" and after will write by email. But nothing happens after 2 months. Funds disappeared and no news by them.
Is is incredible similar things happen in UK ....

Do you know they are going to fail?

I am going to do a complaint to Ombudsmann. But what Ombudsmann can do? Is its decision really binding? What happens if Cityindex doesn't execute Ombudsmann order?

Just phone them up and get it sorted that way.

Just phone them up and get it sorted that way.
What will change? They will say the same they already said by email or chat: "in a few day we will re-credit the sum on the account". And nothing will happen.
You (all users) can say me (if know) the reason of this conduct.
And can say me the warranty offered by Ombudsmann.

What will change? They will say the same they already said by email or chat: "in a few day we will re-credit the sum on the account". And nothing will happen.
You (all users) can say me (if know) the reason of this conduct.
And can say me the warranty offered by Ombudsmann.

You should open your own thread as I don't think this is the right place for talking about your specific iasue with a particular broker.

I am opening the account with Etx but something is strange. They have hurry I open the account, I must send funds in France.
Do you know it? Is it reliable?

to add, remove and update...

Hi Aristix – re: ETX above. I've had an account with them for +5 years and they've always been fine with me. You probably just had a pushy 'account manager', ignore them.

Back to the thread…

To add:

- FinancialSpreads.com (was LCG now with Finsa like CoreSpreads. FCA regulated. Not to be confused with Finspreads - capiche?)

To remove:

I can't see it mentioned above, a few to remove:

- Alpari (no longer FCA regulated, main firm went bust after 2015 SNB debacle. Only a sister company / subsidiary still going and they are only registered in West Indies and Belize, surely that can't offer investors much security?)

- GFT (merged into CityIndex, shame, I preferred the GFT platform)

To update:

- 'Capital Spreads' brand changing to 'LCG' brand (as of May/June 2016, that's just an in-house branding change rather than a change of ownership or merger)