FTSE100 July 2004

I'm a big fan of Wu Tang so was buzzin when i finally got to see them........thought Ocean Colour Scene, Darnkess were class....i'm sure there were many others.....but can't remember that well!!!

Weather wasn't that bad....been to ones where it was a lot worse...overall...it was good....just a fun day out

H i Fluke,

Thanks and nice one, testing it just now so lets see how it holds up. Will you take a long if it holds? If so, wot is your signal for entry...price action based or indicator based?

Fin.
Its just gone down past it now.I am looking at retest of 4324 and waiting for the big apple to show the way at 2.30 PM.lol.

Cool,

What would be nice is a high volume sell off with a close between 360 - 324 and 2 peak positive divergence on the day chart!!!

Finirama said:
Cool,

What would be nice is a high volume sell off with a close between 360 - 324 and 2 peak positive divergence on the day chart!!!

Fin & Fluke (sounds like a dodji double act.. :cheesy: ).kiddin!!

Do u think we will retest 320 -324 today? I was thinking later in week..........

Don't think today but as usual, depends on US ....whether S&P breaks 108/9, Dow 190 etc

Alliance.
I agree with fin,between 360-324.I must say I dont day trade i am more a position trader but like to follow this thread for some good advice off the regulars,I think they are magic.lol

Windlesham 1

"PS - the bike ride?Try £1,000 a mile!"

I hope it was a short ride !

Never trust the market to do what you think it will do, odds on it won't.

Regards

bracke

Can somebody pls post the daily OHLC FTSE with todays volume over the last couple of weeks????

Cheers
Fin

Finirama said:
Can somebody pls post the daily OHLC FTSE with todays volume over the last couple of weeks????

Cheers
Fin

Hi Fin...not sure if thumbnails are working yet, but here goes.....

Attachments

• s'scope.jpg
    s'scope.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 208
oops...seems not!

btw, still holding my short, may close part of it later 2night and tighten stop!

Cheers Alliance.

Wots your thoughts? Still holding the short.

I'm thinking failure swing due to volume dry up on the sell. Be watching 2morrow for confirmation.

Cross posts.....Charts are working fine.....do you have a pop-up stopper software that might be preventing the thumbnails.

Finirama said:
Cross posts.....Charts are working fine.....do you have a pop-up stopper software that might be preventing the thumbnails.

Tnx Fin...I had re-installed Zone Alarm pro on Sat, and just realised I hadnt configured T2W on it.....DOH! Coz Bramble was having probs over weekend, I assumed that it was a T2W prob!

Took all the ma's +trend line off chart 4 ya...like to keep ya happy ;)

Does that mean u still think the Ftse will fall to the 320 area?

Thanks again,

Being only 30 odd points away i would like to say yes, but low volume suggests we might not....was tempted at taking a long at 51, but still feel that US still has a couple of points left on the downside.

just a daily chart i posted on advfn....

seems to be a channel forming on daily.

Attachments

• dowfib.GIF
    dowfib.GIF
    14.5 KB · Views: 183
Finirama said:
Fluke,

How do you find Fibs as indicators for reliability?

I use fibs as support and resistance and also use it for retracements, have found the ftse retraces 0.786 or near this on a lot of occasions.
I am talking about days or even weeks,as you know I don't day trade,but trade over several day's.
lol.