FTSE Triple Top?

HarryHindsight

35 0
This caught my eye: a potential triple top on FTSE futures ?

Now clearly this is a bull market, so going short… doesn’t strike me as the best strategy. Nevertheless I can’t resist posting my armchair technical analysis (simpler, the better as far as I'm concerned).

[other bits and pieces on http://harryhindsightnews.com/2014/05/04/4-may-2014-chart-check/ ... just a personal blog/hobby)

Attachments

• ftse_top.png
    ftse_top.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 264

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,234
This caught my eye: a potential triple top on FTSE futures ?

Now clearly this is a bull market, so going short… doesn’t strike me as the best strategy. Nevertheless I can’t resist posting my armchair technical analysis (simpler, the better as far as I'm concerned).

[other bits and pieces on http://harryhindsightnews.com/2014/05/04/4-may-2014-chart-check/ ... just a personal blog/hobby)

Triple top does not seem to stand out, to me. You sure it's not ranging?

M

member275544

0 0
I'd agree with Split, not only does it not look anything like a triple top, where its trying to reach/break a point for the 5th time now if anything it resembles an ascending triangle were we going to apply a chart pattern to it

Reactions: Atilla

lockstock

400 4
I agree, an ascending triangle, although it did triple top on the daily chart with a nice grave stone doji printed and sure enough next day it opened down and hasn't looked back.

Someone#'s misery is going to be someone else's buying opportunity, will we be heading for the bottom of the ascending triangle or are we printing out a sideways channel of circa 6795 to 6780?

Only time will tell, trade what you see and not what you think.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock