ftse prices on meta4

ANDRE17

Hi there .Does anyone know of a broker who uses metatrader4 and quotes the FTSE please.Thank you -----some quote the dow but not the ftse

Moneyrain and WHC spring to mind but I wouldn't trust them with my money.

Moneyrain and WHC spring to mind but I wouldn't trust them with my money.

Hi there , thank you for the info

Ive just set up moneyrain as demo . WHC Water house capital ? I dont think they do ftse on demo --downloaded it and there were only a few fx pairs ---will have to wait till monday now to see how well the quote for ftse is from moneyrain --- if u know of any others that wud be helpful---thanks again

Last edited:
activtrades (google them) has CFD on most european futures, ftse included. They're FSA regulated, too. The spreads are a bit large for my tastes though.

activtrades (google them) has CFD on most european futures, ftse included. They're FSA regulated, too. The spreads are a bit large for my tastes though.

thank you. i looked them up but they dont have a demo meta 4 unfortunately. what Im looking for is a broker who supports meta4 --- and allows a demo account with ftse price included in their marketwatch list. Moneyrain do quote the FTSe but would like another broker as back up. Thanks

i got the ftse feed with WHC make sure you right click in the quotes field and choose show all. thanks for Moneyrain I want a back up too (just for charting)

i got the ftse feed with WHC make sure you right click in the quotes field and choose show all. thanks for Moneyrain I want a back up too (just for charting)

Thanks for the show all tip -- much appreciated

No problem but hey all platforms went sh!te yesterday with the ftse feed. I found the fibo group have a the FTSE on MT4, so far so good

thank you. i looked them up but they dont have a demo meta 4 unfortunately. what Im looking for is a broker who supports meta4 --- and allows a demo account with ftse price included in their marketwatch list. Moneyrain do quote the FTSe but would like another broker as back up. Thanks

I am running a demo with Activtrades. (I was initially interested because I read that they can give access to liquidty provider via Meta4....) On my demo I can see all the CFDs on the European indices in the Market Watch. FTSE is there too. You have to right click on the Market Watch window and "Show All "... As far as i can see, there aren't so many good brokers out there offering this... and I'd be interested to hear opinions.

I am running a demo with Activtrades. (I was initially interested because I read that they can give access to liquidty provider via Meta4....) On my demo I can see all the CFDs on the European indices in the Market Watch. FTSE is there too. You have to right click on the Market Watch window and "Show All "... As far as i can see, there aren't so many good brokers out there offering this... and I'd be interested to hear opinions.

ODL Securities have the ftse cfd feed too, but still tends to gap quite a bit so hopefully that will be fixed with MT5

Just to update, FXpro have the best Future feeds I have found in MT4 including The FTSE.