FTSE Close Price

Deena

Hi all

Firstly its nice to be back on the forum after a break - move of house and baby over the last 4 years.

I am still trading and after 15 years of trial and error i am happy to say the profits out weigh the losses.

I think i have tried every thing from simple to comlex and every formula and platform. I have now settled over the last 2 years on 2 platforms ig index and financial spreads.

After every formula testing - i have gone back to Camarilla that i was kindly sent a free calculation form way back in 2002 and after severl different alternatives i have to say it workd peobably better than most

I trade 5 days a week on the FTSE and DOW and try and take between 15 and 20 points on the FTSE a day.

Well i guess i want to hear from anyone else using the camarilla or any updates or improvements i have missed.
Also i am finding the close formula a little inaccurate. When i traded a few years ago most platforms closed the FTSE at 4.30 so it was easy to use that price in the formula, now IG and Financial SPreads are open 24 hours - i am a little confused what FTSE close price to use in the equation

Looking forward to hearing from you guys

Happy Trading

Deena