ftse 100 futures broker

Can anyone tell me how much the data feed is for the FTSE future (LIFFE) with Interactive Brokers? Also, what is the approx round turn commission? I just can't get a straight answer from them direct, I have spoken to about 5 different reps each giving me conflicting prices and information. cheers.

Thanks for the link to ActivTrades gedward3, might try them.

Have you had any problems with them?

Any idea of round turn commissions for FTSE future contract? OEC, Mirus, Amp, Activ...?

Any idea of round turn commissions for FTSE future contract? OEC, Mirus, Amp, Activ...?

Bennie,

Just go on each of their websites and they tell you on them usually.
It will be different depanding on hopw many round turns your doing.

Ged

I've got quotes on the companies already mentioned, which arn't bad. Does anyone know of any other good/cheap brokers fot FTSE 100 index future (LIFFE)? Cheers

me personaly had very bad experiances with activtrades ltd

very unfriendly and trading conditions most likely fraud .. they widen the spreads extremly high at important price levels

so defenetly SCAM

me personaly had very bad experiances with activtrades ltd

very unfriendly and trading conditions most likely fraud .. they widen the spreads extremly high at important price levels

so defenetly SCAM

If your trading actual futures contracts rather than just spread betting there you are throwing monry down the drain if you're not trading directly on the exchange. In which case no one can widen the spreads on you other than the other traders and you really can't complain about that.

If your trading actual futures contracts rather than just spread betting there you are throwing monry down the drain if you're not trading directly on the exchange. In which case no one can widen the spreads on you other than the other traders and you really can't complain about that.

however i just can say beware of opening an account there

anD

IM MORE THAN HAPPY IF YOU GUYS KNOW ANY ALTERNATIVES