Fts

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,394 1,170
Yes, about 7 year ago.

One of my fledgling forays into the options markets (when I still thought it was possible to make money by buying them rather than selling them...ha ha ha ha...).

I think the guy's anme was Peter Hall and it was an enjoyable enough 3 days (just don't go into Minehead on a SUnday night!), but I understand that it is now run by someone who posseses somewhat less charisma than did Peter.

It was all fairly basic struff: setting SL, setting targets, go with the trend etc.

For the price of the course and the cost of getting/staying there, you could buy a selection of the best books and do yourself more of a favour.

erin

3 0
When I went on this course all it amounted to was 'ask a broker and do what he says'. What a complete and utter waste of time and money.

However, it may have changed since then.

marky

104 0
Went on the course about 4 years ago very basic you will learn more by reading the information on this site , but it was great 3 days on the beer in porlock.
Mark

Trader333

8,646 977
A hugely overpriced manual and course that gives information readily available almost anywhere. At that price I would rather have a day with Naz and take home the change.

Paul

stevem12

135 1
Went on the course about 4 yrs ago. Basically they said follow the advice of a certain brokerage firm, who will remain nameless. I think the content MAY have changed to H&S and inverse H&S although I`m not sure.

Porlock and Exmoor were both very nice though :D

Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock