From first live trade to.....?

aud/usd just sold off and stopped out my aud/jpy for 3% gain, probably no more trades as close to fed statement and late in day

Total account growth: just over 15%

Last edited:
trades im looking at for tomorrow or overnight orders

buy gbp/jpy @ 135.90 S&R lining up with spiked base pattern (from nobrainertrades)

buy aud/jpy @ 0.8875-0.8850

buy aud/usd 1.0775

Im looking at others but I like these more

Attachments

• Chart_AUD_USD_Hourly_snapshot.png
    Chart_AUD_USD_Hourly_snapshot.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 259
  • Chart_GBP_JPY_Hourly_snapshot.png
    Chart_GBP_JPY_Hourly_snapshot.png
    12 KB · Views: 276
  • Chart_AUD_JPY_Hourly_snapshot.png
    Chart_AUD_JPY_Hourly_snapshot.png
    11 KB · Views: 240
Been out most of day but put a couple of orders before I left. (Only 1 been activated)

Buy gbp/jpy 135.95 40 pip SL 1% risk. Was activiated while I was out and price made it to 1:1. not here to mangae trade but SL at BE now.

Low risk as I wasnt here to manage trades, have to go out again now, oh the frustration...

Attachments

• Chart_GBP_JPY_Hourly_snapshot.png
    Chart_GBP_JPY_Hourly_snapshot.png
    13 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Got back earlier than I thought. Also had order placed to buy aud/jpy @ 0.8876 40 pip SL 2% risk that has been activated (mentioned in earlier post), 20 pips in profit so SL to BE as volatile (I forgot about us gdp)

Gbp/Jpy was stopped out at BE, I opened another position at 135.95 1% risk 40 pip SL but closed it after 15 pip loss as volatile and I havent caught up with news/data, its late in the day and uk bank holiday tomorrow.

Attachments

11.7 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Missed this one other day. Was a big player trying to break through 1.4650? Nice buy opportunity if you like breakouts or when resistance became support after the breakout

Attachments

• Chart_EUR_USD_Hourly_snapshot.png
    Chart_EUR_USD_Hourly_snapshot.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 268
Setups I should have taken but didnt because of data, news or thought price was approaching level too fast for it to hold. Naive of me to think that I can make an accurate analysis in deciding if a level will hold or not because PMI etc was slightly worse than forecast and/or price approaching level too "fast".
Just put the trade on....

Attachments

17.1 KB · Views: 283
  • Chart_GBP_JPY_4 Hours_snapshot.png
    Chart_GBP_JPY_4 Hours_snapshot.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 299
  • Chart_EUR_USD_Hourly_snapshot.png
    Chart_EUR_USD_Hourly_snapshot.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 288
Last edited: