Free Systems Double Helix and Fib Cash Compass

where are these systems?
what format? MT4?

just to be sure the systems being assessed are the same, and from same source?
(I have some time on my hands; could do with a challenge)

trendie they are from a trader called Nicola Delic

My preference is the dbl helix it consists of 2RSIs one set at 7 and the other set at 13 when they both have divergence that is when you enter the trade along with the cross of the EMAs below.

They also have a 13 and 21 ema when they cross you measure back to the high of the divergence for your stop loss and take the same number of pips for your take profit at least but this can be extended.

For fast moving markets like brent and nymex you can play around with the ema settings, I have used a 6 and 11 ema for my entry when they cross and so far seem to be okay.

Last edited:
trendie they are from a trader called Nicola Delic

My preference is the dbl helix it consists of 2RSIs one set at 7 and the other set at 13 when they both have divergence that is when you enter the trade along with the cross of the EMAs below.

They also have a 13 and 21 ema when they cross you measure back to the high of the divergence for your stop loss and take the same number of pips for your take profit at least but this can be extended.

For fast moving markets like brent and nymex you can play around with the ema settings, I have used a 6 and 11 ema for my entry when they cross and so far seem to be okay.

This system can be used on any platform.