Fractal Essential Timing System

Pall Mall

Dear all...,

I want to introduce my Investment System which based on Chaos Theory. This system will give you a good direction to struggle in stock market. Although I used different approach, different parameters and different indicators, but this system returns a great result without leaving the basic of Chaos Theory.

This system can eliminate the entry and exit signals which produced by Profitunity Expert Advisor (TM) and keep in touch with cycle and impulse of the stock market.

This system can also giving a good hints when you applying CANSLIM method by producing clear signals (Buy Point) and 8% stop Loss completely. TIPS: You can calculate 7% stop loss manually, but make sure you count it from the low price, not from closing price.

This system also allows you to make some exit and re - entry decision by using Chande and Kroll Volatility Stop.

The important rule you must obey is: this is a Trend Following System/Timing System, it is highly recommended for you to analyzed the fundamental factor first before making some investment decision by using this technical approach. After all you can choose whether daily or weekly time frame to analyzed those God damned time series in front of you.

You can get this system absolutely free of charge by clicking this download link.

http://stockhome.webs.com/freesystem.htm

Best regards,

Pall Mall

fets1.png

fets2.png