ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

I wil make sure i follow ur posts bt can u favour us by telling us d entry price and take profit price pls! Tanx

calling exits and TP's will help your threads growth....

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, January 20, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next week) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
The EURUSD on look to pullback bulls and good for buy plan again, I see. The price was look pullback up from that strong demand zone 1.3285 = Search for buy with SL bellow that demand zone 1.3285 is better plan, I see.

GBPUSD
The GBPUSD on look to be pullback bulls I see. Look, as long as the seller here (on 4H TF) can not break down again to more that 150.0 fib = near that demand zone 1.5841 = search for buy is better, I see.

USDJPY
The bulls on here. And look to be more bulls again I see = if then buyer here can break up too to more that resistance line at 90.20. So, if that 90.20 can be break up too by strong buyer = wise idea to plan buy again here then, I see.

USDCHF
The sideways price on look here = we see the price on still consolidation on near that supply zone 0.9390. With this look = of course, search for nice sell opportunity on this pair = better idea, please use SL for sell max. on above that supply zone 0.9390. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, January 21, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
For today move = yes, I see that the EURUSD on more look to bulls and good for search buy - but please use the Stoploss for buy on max. bellow that 23.6 fib at 1.3300. = it's better choice of course.

GBPUSD
This can be nice more bulls again I see. Look, as long as that strong demand at near price 1.5830 can not be break down again by seller = search for buy = better.

USDJPY
The bearish on look nice. On my see - if then seller can move down to bellow that 23.6 fib 89.61 = Yes, make plan again for sell OP with use max. SL for sell on above that strong supply 90.20 = better.

USDCHF
This also on look to be more bearish. We can see - that this bearish can more nice move down and good for search sell if then price candle can move bellow that 23.6 fib (0.9324). Let's see (first). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
The bearish also on here and good for sell as long as the seller can move bellow that 23.6 fib 1.3317. On my see - with the price candle now was move bellow that 23.6 fib = make search for sell is better for this pair now.

GBPUSD
I still can say - that bulls on still can be here. As on yesterday formation - on today move, I still see that price candle on move near that Demand zone 1.5800. Next - if here was formed a strong bulls candle = truly, it's can be a nice trigger to make reversal bulls here then.

USDJPY
The sideways also on play here. Price till now on still move slow near the 23.6 fib 89.66. And because of this, no nice idea to take any new OP here for now, just ignore first, it's better.

USDCHF
Bulls on this pair was look weak. Since several candle ago (on this 4H TF), we see that price on still play so near that strong supply zone 0.9360. Because of the price on move near this supply - no take buy OP is better and then - if price can move down more to that 23.6 fib (0.9324) = search for sell is better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
The bulls on here. I see, if the buyer then can move above that pivot 1.3325 = yes of course that make plan again for buy OP here is better idea then. And wise SL for buy is better set at bellow the 76.4 fib 1.3285, I see.

GBPUSD
The GU now look still bearish - but, weak, Truly, as I said on the previous day, I see, the bulls can probably here if then triggered by strong bulls candle - price now on move near that demand zone 1.5800.

USDJPY
Price on sideways. We see - this sideways still play here as long as the price candle can still play on above that 76.4 fib 88.37. And till now no nice idea to take new OP here. just wait and see. But, if we use Supply demand - as long as that 76.4 fib at 88.37 can not be break down again by seller = just be aware with bulls reversal (back trend to bulls).

USDCHF
The sideways and most probably to retrach to bulls on here. So, for better idea - if we want to search again for sell OP here = just wait and see after price was truly can break down to more that 38.2 fib at 0.9283 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, January 24, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
The sideways with so high volatile price move = on here. Price still move near that 38.2 fib 1.3312 and near the pivot 1.3329. With this look, I see, no nice idea to take a new OP here. Wait and see is better.

GBPUSD
The sideways price on still play here. Look, as long as the price move slow between that Low fib 1.5801 till that 23.6 fib at 1.5885 = the sideways still can be call here - so, wait and see action is better.

USDJPY
Bulls on here but with quite a little move. I see - this bulls can strong move if then buyer here can break up to more the strong pivot at 89.02. So, on simple say = take a Buy OP if that pivot 89.02 was could be break by strong buyer then.

USDCHF
For USDCHF - this look on sideways move. Price candle here (4H TF) still move slow so near that 38.2 fib 0.9286. Just wait and see for this condition is better. Then, I can say more nice bearish again here if strong seller can break down to that 38.2 fib 0.9286 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, January 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
The sideways still on here. Till now, the price on this EURUSD on look play weak near that 23.6 fib 1.3364. Just be aware with sideways. Wait and see action is better.

GBPUSD
The bearish on this GU was look weak. Make plan for Buy op but SL must be set on bellow that strong demand 1.555 = yes, nice idea here to doing.

USDJPY
Bulls on still nice here and still look good for buy, I see. I can say nice buy = it's because the nearest resistance line at 90.26 was break up by strong bulls candle on several candle's ago.

USDCHF
The USDCHF - on still look weak move (sideways). Till now, the price on still move near that 23.6 fib 0.9301. No nice idea to take a New OP with this sideways price move = just wait and see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, January 26, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next week) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
Trend on bulls, but with weak move bulls. We see - till closed price this week, the candle on still try to break up to that so strong supply at 1.3486. With this candle formation - I see, no nice idea to take a new OP, just wait and see = better. Next, on my see - bulls still look good play here.

GBPUSD
Bulls also on here. On my see as long as seller can not down again to more that Low Fib 1.5775 = of course - for next plan trade here is good to search buy OP.

USDJPY
For USDJPY = this look to probably more bearish of course. On simple say = This bearish still play here as long as the buyer can not break up again to more that strong supply at about price 91.30.

USDCHF
Bulls also on look nice here. On my see, if then buyer can not move down again to bellow that low fib at 0.9221 = yes, still hold to search for buy is better then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, January 28, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
The EU was touch to that supply 1.3478. On my see - this can probably bearish correction as long as the price can not break up to more that supply 1.3478. Make plan for search sell but with using Sl above that supply 1.3478 is good idea now.

GBPUSD
The bearish on this pair was look weak. I see the GAP on opening price today. And that GAP look good to support change trend to bulls and good for buy. play the buy = with SL bellow that demand 1.5745 = better.

USDJPY
Trend on sideways (first). The price candle look still can not up again to more that supply at 91.30. No nice idea to take buy op here. I see - it's better to search for sell OP with stoploss on above the supply 91.50.

USDCHF
Bulls on play here. On my see - if then buyer here also can break up to that 38.2 fib (0.9286), just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
Bulls on this pair look weak. Till now, EURUSD on look sideways with small price move bellow that strong supply 1.3478. So, I can say nice more bulls continuation here after truly the buyer can / able break up to that supply 1.3478 then.

GBPUSD
The seller on look still play here but weak. The strong bearish can play again if then seller can break down too to that Low fib at 1.5673. So, if we want to take a new sell again here = just wait and see for breakout price to more down Low fib 1.5673 then.

USDJPY
For USDJPY - this look on still play sideways. Till now, the price still play bulls but weak on bellow that strong supply zone 91.26. Just wait and see - it's more better choice for now.

USDCHF
The sideways price on play here and no nice idea to take any new OP with this consolidation price move. just wait and see = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
Bulls on this pair still play but weak. I see the price now on was move so near that strong supply 1.3499. but, of course - if that 1.3499 can be break too by strong bulls candle = this good for new buy then.

GBPUSD
The GBPUSD also on look still nice bulls. The price candle on this 4H TF = on almost break up to upper that TCCI 120 (20day). I see, make search for buy OP with use max. stoploss bellow that new demand 1.5673 = better idea then.

USDJPY
The bulls on here but weak. We see the price on move slow bellow that supply 91.26. With this look, the most price movement for now is sideways. ignore (first) this pair = better choice for now.

USDCHF
Bulls on this pair was look weak. On my see as long as the Low fib at 0.9192 still can not be break down by seller = just be aware with plan new sell. With this look, the wait and see action = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, January 31, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
Bulls on still here but weak. I see - the EU now on was move so near that supply. Of course this can be still nice to search buy = but, make sure first - that the strong buyer can break up too to that nearest resistance at near price 1.3587.

GBPUSD
GBPUSD on still bulls. We see the price was move above that TCCI 120 (on this 4H TF). with this look = make plan again to search new Buy OP is better of course. And also hold for buy OP with stoploss set on bellow that 23.6 fib 1.5725 = yes, better idea now.

USDJPY
Trend on probably pullback bearish (as long as the price buyer can not up again to more that strong supply zone at near price 91.42). Make a plan for sell Op but with always use SL for sell above that supply 91.42 = wise idea for now.

USDCHF
Trend on still bearish and look good for sell OP again here. The nice sell OP is better after truly - the strong seller can break down to more that Low fib (support line) at near price 0.9092. Just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, February 01, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
The trend on look more bulls. We see the EURUSD can break up to more that resistance line 1.3587. As long as the price can move above that 1.3587 (on today move) = yes, search for buy is better, I see.

GBPUSD
For GBPUSD, this also on more to be bulls. For today move - if the candle buyer can break up to more the nearest supply at 1.5892 = yes, make a new buy OP again here or still hold buy OP = better then.

USDJPY
Bulls on this pair (USDJPY) also look weak. Now, the candle bulls was move so near that strong supply 91.87 - so, this can probably to sideways (first) near that supply 91.87 = just wait and see too.

USDCHF
The USDCHF on still bearish. But, be aware with quite sideways - I see, for till now, price on was move so near that demand zone that look strong demand (0.9080) and no nice idea to take a new OP here. Just wait and see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, February 02, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
Bearish on EURUSD look weak. No nice idea to make new buy here (as long as next buyer still can not break up to that strong 138.2 1.3710). The wait and see action (first) = yes, better idea to take then.

GBPUSD
For this GBPUSD pair. Price look on more bearish to max. near that Support line at 1.5673. Of course - this still good for sell with TP near that demand / Support line 1.5673. And then - just be aware with pullback up bulls if price was move near the demand 1.5673, I see.

USDJPY
Bulls on still here but weak. Price candle was move so near that supply 93.11. So, for you are that plan want to make buy again here (USDJPY) = just be aware. I see, it's better to search sell OP with SL above that 93.11 (supply) - of course.

USDCHF
The bulls on here. USDCHF on closed price this week on was pullback from that strong demand 0.9015. And look more bulls again if then buyer also can break up to more that ex. low fib 0.9074 can be break up too by strong buyer then.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, February 04, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
The bearish on here. Look, if buyer on this EURUSD still can not break up again to that resistance 1.3710 = the retract price bearish = yes on play here = max. to near the 23.6 fibo at price 1.3605, I see. Search for sell - but with TP before 1.3605 = wise idea now.

GBPUSD
Trend on bearish but weak. For make a plan a new sell again on this GBPUSD pair = truly - that we must wait for break price candle to more that nearest demand zone at 1.5673 then.

USDJPY
Bulls on USDJPY was look weak. Just be aware to who want make Buy OP here now. I see - the price candle that can be see on this 4H TF = was look so near that strong supply zone area at 93.12. The most probably price to sideways and bearish correction = yes on here then.

USDCHF
For USDCHF - this look on more nice pullback up bulls. We see if the price seller here can not down again to more that strong demand (near price 0.9021) + price bulls can break up to more the 23.6 fib at 0.9093 = search for buy = better.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
EURUSD look to still bearish although with weak move bearish. Then - I see, for till now, the price candle was break that pivot 1.3498. Next bearish target is to near the 61.8 fib 1.3447. Search for sell with TP near the 61.8 fib 1.3447 = better.

GBPUSD
GU on still bulls but weak. I say weak for GBPUSD as long as the buyer still can not break up again to more that pivot at 1.5776. So, if we plan to make a new buy here = we must make sure that buyer was / can break up to more that pivot 1.5776. Just it.

USDJPY
For USDJPY = now look retrach bulls (first). but this can be change again to bearish if then seller here can move down more to that 38.2 fib 92.03, I see. On other hand = to call this pair on change trend to bearish = I see, price must break down first to more the pivot at 91.75.

USDCHF
USDCHF on nice bulls / up. And this quite good to search buy here. look, on 4H TF = we see the price was move above that 23.6 fib 0.9093. Make plan for buy OP is better if price can still move above that 23.6 fib 0.9093. Just it my simple look. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
Bulls on still EURUSD. The 38.2 fib line (1.3572) will be important level for this bulls. I mean - as long as the price then still move above that 38.2 fib (1.3572) = search / hold for buy Op = good idea.

GBPUSD
The GBPUSD pair on look more bearish again if seller can break down that low fib at 1.5630. if that happen = make a new sell here = better then.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - this can be more nice bulls if the buyer was also can break up to more that 123.6 fibo at 93.85, so if that happen = search for buy with use sl max. on bellow the ex. resistance line 93.18 = better.

USDCHF
Price look want to re-test again to that low fib (demand) at 0.9021. On my see - for next trade here = just be aware with bulls trend continuation if buyer can pullback up from that 0.9021 (demand zone area). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, February 07, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
More bearish on still play on this EURUSD pair. but, for more nice sell OP = truly that we must wait first for break down price to that 76.4 fib line 1.3484 then.

GBPUSD
GBPUSD on look sideways - price candle for several 4H candle's on move slow above that Low fib 1.5630. Just be aware with more bearish here if seller can break down too to that strong low fib 1.5630.

USDJPY
For USDJPY - sideways now play here. just be aware with plan buy Op = on other hand = wait and see action with look to probably price more down to break that 23.6 fib 93.18 = better (for sell plan) here then.

USDCHF
This can still to bulls. On 4H TF = I see, as long as the price can move above that 23.6 fib 0.9085 = yes, still plan to search best entry for buy Op on this USDCHF = better. :)

Regards.