Forexmospherian

hes history ....

dont worry about it dude ....in my last 45 years involved with gambling and trading ive counted plenty in and will count plenty more out of the door

as soon as the Ego takes control (see some of his recent posts re his UK ranking) the game is over

taxi

N

Last edited:
Who is he then?

I'm long Davie Robertson:devilish:

There's no chance he is Davie Robertson because the unique English and childish claims of unsubstantiated greatness have been going on since 2011 on Fxstreet. (If you like pain then you can read his historical posts on fxstreet here by using the date navigation above) - http://web.archive.org/web/20110504010617/http://www.forexstreet.net/profile/PeterJohnCedricPaul

Davie tends to spunk his load within 2 months. Despite being an utter scrot, he has some form of charisma and also tries to back up his claims, which is his undoing each time.

Who is he then?

I'm long Davie Robertson:devilish:

There's no chance he is Davie Robertson because the unique English and childish claims of unsubstantiated greatness have been going on since 2011 on Fxstreet. (If you like pain then you can read his historical posts on fxstreet here by using the date navigation above) - http://web.archive.org/web/20110504010617/http://www.forexstreet.net/profile/PeterJohnCedricPaul

Davie tends to spunk his load within 2 months. Despite being an utter scrot, he has some form of charisma and also tries to back up his claims, which is his undoing each time.

Oh well at least I called a 'live' one:whistling

Im always wary of someone who joins the forum full of confidence from the word go, makes loads of posts and bangs on about how good they are, its been witnessed over and over again with often the same outcome, Dave Robinson with another multinic trying to hook the vulnerable. I suspect their main roll is to makeout they are a professional forex trader just popped in for a bit of banter, Talk the talk and make some stories about constant gains and large positions then sit back and wait for the p.m's to roll in, which no doubt they will.

The mods will be sat there with fingers hovering over the ban button just waiting for him to slip up i imagine. On the other hand he may be a genuine guy with a oversized ego who gets kicks from being a bit of a wind up merchant, Shame really as the forum could only benefit from the insight from a genuine professional scalper, He seems to of raised a few hackles from what i would call respected members, which is never a good sign. ohh well, time will tell....

Im always wary of someone who joins the forum full of confidence from the word go, makes loads of posts and bangs on about how good they are, its been witnessed over and over again with often the same outcome, Dave Robinson with another multinic trying to hook the vulnerable. I suspect their main roll is to makeout they are a professional forex trader just popped in for a bit of banter, Talk the talk and make some stories about constant gains and large positions then sit back and wait for the p.m's to roll in, which no doubt they will.

The mods will be sat there with fingers hovering over the ban button just waiting for him to slip up i imagine. On the other hand he may be a genuine guy with a oversized ego who gets kicks from being a bit of a wind up merchant, Shame really as the forum could only benefit from the insight from a genuine professional scalper, He seems to of raised a few hackles from what i would call respected members, which is never a good sign. ohh well, time will tell....

Where's pboyles when you need him....:?:

Pb was in on the thread early but then lost interest ............its all a hype ...just keep asking him to post live on flashes live call thread and he will slowly fade away ....

from what I see on his main thread is all hype and what he did in hindsight telling people to watch x and be ready for Y ..........+/- 10 pips ?...spare me its all garbage

once hes hauled the newbies in on PM's he will be gone (hopefully)

its a real shame this still happened as T2W has had a good run recently with more activity and interest .............these kind of hustlers are looking to generate viewing activity.... to then ultimately sell time and systems and mentoring as they cant cut it in the real trading world

Moderators need to cut any PM contracts on him and remove any comments he makes like i'm on FXstreet ..............hes just cross selling to say he is famous and should be listened to .....sad

20,000 views .....rah rah .......what a load of egotistical nonsence in this sadly twitter/facebook driven world................I've cut 600,000+ on just 1 thread here at T2W but that doesnt make me in the top 5 traders in the uk .........hahahahaha

later.....I really do need to get back to the real world of trading....hes been an unfortunate distraction for me this weekend .....and others who tend to post regularly.........but if anyone wants T2W to continue to be such a good source of info and banter then you need to get the losers out of the store quickly by complaining and calling them out

Neil
NVP

Last edited:
Pb was in on the thread early but then lost interest ............its all a hype ...just keep asking him to post live on flashes live call thread and he will slowly fade away ....

from what I see on his main thread is all hype and what he did in hindsight telling people to watch x and be ready for Y ..........+/- 10 pips ?...spare me its all garbage

once hes hauled the newbies in on PM's he will be gone (hopefully)

its a real shame this still happened as T2W has had a good run recently with more activity and interest .............these kind of hustlers are looking to generate viewing activity.... to then ultimately sell time and systems and mentoring as they cant cut it in the real trading world

Moderators need to cut any PM contracts on him and remove any comments he makes like i'm on FXstreet ..............hes just cross selling to say he is famous and should be listened to .....sad

20,000 views .....rah rah .......what a load of egotistical nonsence in this sadly twitter/facebook driven world................I've cut 600,000+ on just 1 thread here at T2W but that doesnt make me in the top 5 traders in the uk .........hahahahaha

later.....I really do need to get back to the real world of trading....hes been an unfortunate distraction for me this weekend .....and others who tend to post regularly.........but if anyone wants T2W to continue to be such a good source of info and banter then you need to get the losers out of the store quickly by complaining and calling them out

Neil
NVP

NVP I really don't think he's going to turn out to be a seller from what I have observed, bearing in mind he was doing the same thing on FXstreet for years according to the Wayback Machine - that's what bothers me. An underhanded vendor would get banned eventually. This one is just barmy and doing it for his own Walter Mitty satisfaction meaning it could literally go on forever and ever...

In many ways that is a bigger threat to T2W's credibility than scammers because it will just get labelled as 'that noob forum' et al.

thanks R ...

thats interesting ...........and disturbing .....

NVP I really don't think he's going to turn out to be a seller from what I have observed, bearing in mind he was doing the same thing on FXstreet for years according to the Wayback Machine - that's what bothers me. An underhanded vendor would get banned eventually. This one is just barmy and doing it for his own Walter Mitty satisfaction meaning it could literally go on forever and ever...

In many ways that is a bigger threat to T2W's credibility than scammers because it will just get labelled as 'that noob forum' et al.
Hi random,
The issue here is that the Mods can't go banning the likes of F' on a whim, simply because they don't like the cut of his jib. If he breaches the Community Constitution - then he'll be dealt with. As with trading, we need some basic rules to abide by, otherwise - well, you know why! The only other possibility is for Steve to draft a special clause to add to the CC which addresses characters like F'. Feel free to lobby him about that if you want?

Regarding your point about T2W being a newbies forum - yes it is - and has been for quite some time now. However, that doesn't mean that we can't host quality content and discuss ideas above the basics. To be fair to F', his presence has prompted you to provide industry insights which I've enjoyed reading - and I'm sure others have too. So it's not all bad!
;)
Tim.

Hi random,
The issue here is that the Mods can't go banning the likes of F' on a whim, simply because they don't like the cut of his jib. If he breaches the Community Constitution - then he'll be dealt with. As with trading, we need some basic rules to abide by, otherwise - well, you know why! The only other possibility is for Steve to draft a special clause to add to the CC which addresses characters like F'. Feel free to lobby him about that if you want?

Regarding your point about T2W being a newbies forum - yes it is - and has been for quite some time now. However, that doesn't mean that we can't host quality content and discuss ideas above the basics. To be fair to F', his presence has prompted you to provide industry insights which I've enjoyed reading - and I'm sure others have too. So it's not all bad!
;)
Tim.

Thanks, but previously it wasn't labelled as a forum in that vein though... there's a difference between being known as a forum that assists newbies, and one that is a 'noob forum' if you know what I mean. I'm well aware you can't ban people who are disliked else most of us would be so it's a very unfortunate situation. I think it would be far more productive for me to take a break from T2W until this silliness subsides because I just can't help myself when it comes to being drawn in to these maddening exchanges - every time I'm tempted to log on I'll just do some sit-ups instead. The line "sixpack by Christmas" should actually be met...

Thanks, but previously it wasn't labelled as a forum in that vein though... there's a difference between being known as a forum that assists newbies, and one that is a 'noob forum' if you know what I mean. I'm well aware you can't ban people who are disliked else most of us would be so it's a very unfortunate situation. I think it would be far more productive for me to take a break from T2W until this silliness subsides because I just can't help myself when it comes to being drawn in to these maddening exchanges - every time I'm tempted to log on I'll just do some sit-ups instead. The line "sixpack by Christmas" should actually be met...
Hi random,
Very true - and the same applies now. It's just how the forum has evolved over time. Some folk may argue that we could/should have taken steps to steer it in a different direction - but that's all water under the bridge now. The 'silliness' will subside - it always does. Until the next time that is. Be sure to post a picky of your six pack for us all to admire on Christmas day!
Tim.

Hi random,

;)
Tim.

In the mean time, I find it strange that T2Win haven't removed 'live short term trading calls' from his thread title (since there are no live trades!), and the word 'expert'. Both are misleading. I believe mods can and do change thread titles if they're wrong or misleading. Quick, give me mod status for an hour, and I'll do it ;)

'Intraday discussion from a retail forex trader' seems a more apt title. Or 'Hindsight calls from a retail trader' if you're feeling less generous. Both are more accurate than the current title.

Last edited:
In the mean time, I find it strange that T2Win haven't removed 'live short term trading calls' from his thread title (since there are no live trades!), and the word 'expert'. Both are misleading. I believe mods can and do change thread titles if they're wrong or misleading. Quick, give me mod status for an hour, and I'll do it ;)

'Intraday discussion from a retail forex trader' seems a more apt title. Or 'Hindsight calls from a retail trader' if you're feeling less generous. Both are more accurate than the current title.
Hi Shak',
Your points are well made but, as with everyone else, I'd urge you to make them to the Mods either via PM or the red flag 'Report Post' facility. I only change thread titles at the request of the OP.

Just to be devil's advocate, whilst I understand your reasons for thinking the title should be changed, there are reasons for leaving it as it is. Namely, if people are drawn to the thread because of the inclusion of words like 'expert', then they'll see what he does - along with the comments from you, random and others, and draw their own conclusions as how expert - or otherwise - he really is. Ditto with the live trading calls. The expression 'hoisted by his own petard' springs to mind!
Tim.

Hi Shak',
Your points are well made but, as with everyone else, I'd urge you to make them to the Mods either via PM or the red flag 'Report Post' facility. I only change thread titles at the request of the OP.

Just to be devil's advocate, whilst I understand your reasons for thinking the title should be changed, there are reasons for leaving it as it is. Namely, if people are drawn to the thread because of the inclusion of words like 'expert', then they'll see what he does - along with the comments from you, random and others, and draw their own conclusions as how expert - or otherwise - he really is. Ditto with the live trading calls. The expression 'hoisted by his own petard' springs to mind!
Tim.

I don't think he should be banned. He hasn't visibly broken rules yet, he gives a bit of banter which I like and he is comical.

You say that people might see random's posts. I'm not sure. There are so many posts there, and updated so often that any negative posts are a drop in the ocean. I think people are drawn to what they want. And what the new traders will want is someone who seems like they can do it with ease, with no losing days. They all love a guru. They won't check whether he really can, or whether they really are live calls, (after all, it says live calls and expert on the tin!). Most won't look properly just as that lady recently didn't bother doing due dilligence on the vendor course for 1000's of pounds. She lucked out in a way, by coming here and asking while she could still get a refund. She was smarter than most.

You (your devil's advocate) think most naive - or new to some arena - people weigh up the info and draw their own conclusion. I think they already have a conclusion and look for evidence that supports their prejudice, mostly ignoring evidence which counters it.

Last edited:
Haven't been around for a while so don't know what's be going on specifically with Mr. F, but surprised all the same it’s still going on.

My own solution to his mind-numbingly vacuous verbosity was to pop him - and his thread - on ignore. However, that doesn't serve the interests of those who find they have wasted their time and perhaps even more than that reading his tripe. I'm not suggesting the chap is a stealth vendor or anything of that nature, but his mental (quite literally) meanderings could cause severe impact to wealth quite apart from that to mental health of those inadvertently subjecting themselves to it.

While I'm none too fond on nanny-stateism and the site has no legal obligation to protect its members from their own stupidity, it does have a clear direction on quality content. While we all can be forgiven for the occasional (or even regular in my case) periods or nonsense and non-trading related banter, this is a clearly different kettle of fish as it purports to expertise and competency when neither are evident.

Even if there are no rules posted up saying no crapping the pool – it’s taken as an intrinsic understanding as part of civilised conduct. Basically, if someone you invited to your swimming party kept crapping in the pool, eventually, you’d ask them, to leave.

Lets assume he's a vendor , does that mean he should be banned ? why ?