forex tribe's Technical Analysis

Re: Resistances and Supports

Resistances and supports updated the 12/11/2012
11122012.PNG

EUR/USD support 1.3150-1.3140 and Resistance lvels are 1.3170 and 1.3200

AUD/USD Resistance levels on my charts are 1.0570-80, 1.0590 and 1.0600.Support levels are 1.0525 and 1.0500

Re: Gann's pyramid table

I must say, that I'm the beginning fan of Gann techniques, and I'm amazingly surprised of how they work :)) Unfortunately most traders totally ignore Gann and treats him as a "fortune teller" :// totally forgetting that his predictions were 86% ACCURATE !!

I wish all this stubborn traders so unique results :)
For thos who still doubts I just want to say a few of his principles:
- TIME is a factor the same as some of You treat 1H TF as a factor,
- everything around You (EVEN in Your life) goes in Cycles -> look at Arystoletes - Pitagoras and numerology for example,
- Cycle can include i.e. up, correction, down, correction, so if You know how long the Cycle lasts, You know what will happen,
- Gann was a maximalist, he said that it's better to close positions a few times a year then every week (but pls mark there were different times in his ages :)
- You are a part of a BIG Picture, doesnt matter in what You believe, it means that some MAJOR LAWS of NAture has an impact on this plant -> electromagnetic field -> Your brain -> Your emotions -> Your decisions.
- He liked to play with Geometry.

BEFORE You start yelling and present another miserable side of "poor-minded" trader, pls consider above facts AND EXPERIENCE. If You dont believe in sth, it doesnt mean it' doesnt exist, especiialy (what some people on this forum presents) if You dont understand something !!

Sorry If You feel offended. I dont sell anything, I just have different perception of some things and I try to be objective, and commenting without even a trial of understanding of Gann is... sad.