forex tribe's Technical Analysis

Hi,

The point is to give all key points of the day to traders. This a a kind of sum up of for all parities. But of course, this have to be used with others tools and a technical analysis. That's seems clear for a lot of people who thanks me for that, so i don't really see what you don't understand in that table. This is very useful and easy to use.

Resistances and supports updated the 05/26/2009
26052009.PNG

Guys - do you really believe in R&S at specific levels? Don't you think it is a bit risky to say that resistance is at...let's say 1.4467 ? ;) On one platform price will go there on the other it will never reach it. It does not work this way. It is OTC market.

No, it doesn't! I'm in Euro/GBP, this morning. I've done ok, but I got out when I thought that I had made enough. Normally, I go for Footsie but found it a bit slow, today-

Re: the 5 min chart. I got the long down leg ok, so am not moaning, but the lines are where I have calculated my RS lines. What to do, now?

Attachments

• 090601 EP5M.gif
    090601 EP5M.gif
    27 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
My first impression is that if the RS line coincides with something else, in this case an average, the average indicates the direction.