Forex Training

Hi Erik,
I never doubted the veracity of your contribution and I would like to thank you for making it.This pretty much falls in line with my expectations. I remember the guy who runs this course saying that a rookie trader would be doing extremely well to make 30% profit ( uncompounded ) in their first year of trading. This certainly differs from the outrageous claims made by some of the other protagonists in this field !

30 % return from a 1st year rookie? The internet is full of BS claims but typically unsubstantiated.

Below is the composite returns of professional forex traders who do this for a living.

r1QnBqE.gif

A traders performance over a defined period of time is a derivative of a few things

1 the effectiveness of their strategy and associated processes
2 the consistency in the execution of that strategy
3 the markets behaviour
4 the number of trades executed

The % return will be the unique combination of the above factors ......so aside from incorrect and fraudulent claims even the best of traders will struggle during periods where the market is not aligned to the strategy and also where the sample period does not generate enough trades to deliver an expected sample outcome

For rookies finding their way in trading the probability of consistent positive outcomes in the early years is pretty low given they have to hit the ground running with all 4 factors performing well.....that’s why the early years must be treated with patience and kid gloves and Uber low investment levels to survive the learning curve phase

N

Last edited: