Forex Trading Robots!

Any expert opinions on this?
There are lots & lots of sites offering this and I've heard from friends they offer 5-15% return.
How legit this is? any recommendations? is there a science behind it?

sebking1986

273 85
My experience of EAs is that they are good until they are not. Was my nudge to spend less time trying to clean up the mess my account was in with an EA and more just learning to trade manually.

Reactions: Smith2525

hefoba

115 99
Hi,
I run my own robots and robots works good but Robots are not put and forget tool.
Check with the website if you can get some free trial of the robot before you buy / rent it

//H

Smith2525

50 9
They are great when they are going well, but they are only as good as the strategy and instructions they are given. So you better understand it well and account for the fact that one strategy can not suit all market conditions

hefoba

115 99
They are great when they are going well, but they are only as good as the strategy and instructions they are given. So you better understand it well and account for the fact that one strategy can not suit all market conditions
Some EA's are copier of masters accounts.
So you can follow how history have been for the main account.
Running EA on different brokers gives different results. Try to get how the EA run on your broker.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock