Forex trading made E-Z/

Clarkie73

Hello everyone

I am new to Forex trading and trying establish myself while working fulltime. I have come across the Forex trading made E-Z website, as well Nial Fuller's Learn to trade the market. What attracts me to these sites in particular is the offer of on going support. Is anyone having success using these site?

Being time poor it would be great to find a support structure that helps me to understand price action trading, and how to develop to a level of consistant profitability. I am hoping to gain a method of second income initially, and then who knows.

I am not looking for a get rich quick scheme, just some good advice from "actual profitable traders"

Any tips, pointers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello everyone

I am new to Forex trading and trying establish myself while working fulltime. I have come across the Forex trading made E-Z website, as well Nial Fuller's Learn to trade the market. What attracts me to these sites in particular is the offer of on going support. Is anyone having success using these site?

Being time poor it would be great to find a support structure that helps me to understand price action trading, and how to develop to a level of consistant profitability. I am hoping to gain a method of second income initially, and then who knows.

I am not looking for a get rich quick scheme, just some good advice from "actual profitable traders"

Any tips, pointers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Go find the J16 thread over on FF. Nial ripped off all his material (according to some) so you are better off getting it from the source. You will also get probably get better ongoing support there than you will on those sites you mentioned. It's also free.

Don't be put off by the length. Just start at the beginning and go slowly.

If you have it (or get it), learn it and put it to use. If someone here says it works for them, that doernt mean it'll work for you, Forex is to much of a mental game. You can only find what works for you.

Good luck, dont give up. To trade Forex doesnt take brains, it takes persistence, perseverance etc.. etc.

Its good, no doubt about it. If I could swear on here I would, its bl@@dy good. Lots of charts, so easy to understand. I see they have their own dedicated website now 'James Group' ;)

Mind you Clarkie, you say your short of time, but you will need loads to get any good at this game. Learning takes so much time. Its not as if you can buy when above the 20ema and sell when below. You need to learn support/resistance and other nuggets etc. All takes time to learn and see on the charts. I'm in my 6th or 7th year and still learning. But if your prepared to learn, then go for it :)

Thanks for your responses. I have track down the J16 thread, and have started reading through.

I did look at Forex trading made EZ last year, possibly OK and cheap enough, but didn't suit me at the time.

Sometime back, I went through the James16 thread and compiled a word doc of the more relevant posts. It ended as quite a large document.
I have attached the first part, it's best viewed in View/Zoom/Page width.
If you would like the other parts, let me know.

OP, it may be worthwhile contacting admin to have title changed to include James16

Attachments

• james16 part A.doc
    4.1 MB · Views: 1,850
I should have said that the charts are best viewed in Page width as it does make the text rather large. Just sort out the zoom to what suits you.
May as well attach the rest if anyone is interested.
Part B attached, more to come

Attachments

• james16 part B.doc
    3.6 MB · Views: 4,219
Here's the last part of the compilation that I made. There's a lot more after this in the thread, but I don't think that James posted very much after this point.

Attachments

• james16 part D.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,893
Go find the J16 thread over on FF. Nial ripped off all his material (according to some) so you are better off getting it from the source. You will also get probably get better ongoing support there than you will on those sites you mentioned.

Why do people repeat innuendo and hearsay? Why does someone have to hurt someone else to make a case?

The facts are that Nial Fuller had his website – LTTTM - up and running long before he joined the J16 forum. Of course it is easy to say “Nial was a member, therefore he ripped me off.”

The stuff can be found in heaps of textbooks, and courses taught all over the Internet - and it has been this way for years. There is no copyright on PA. Nial adds some original material - take the "Fakey" for example. He teaches various kinds of these.

What is the reality here? Who originated Price Action Trading?

Todd Mitchell?
Martin Pring?
Austin Passamonte?
Steve Nison?
Maybe it was Charles Drummond?
Maybe it was John Carter?

You can see how foolish this argument really is. My own experience with the man is this:

I have been a member of Nial's forum since 2008, and a full member of his LTTTM trading system since 2009. I made the deliberate decision to go with Nial after my experiences with him on his forum in 2008.

I love it. The PA techniques are simple, and they are easy to remember and apply. The biggest thing I have found in becoming successful is learning which trades NOT to take. Nial shows you this. And he majors on Risk:Reward as a primary consideration.

In fact, in conversation he told me that most traders should seriously think about only trading about a dozen times a year – particularly in the beginning!! Yet he does show where there are literally dozens of trades every month where a nice basket of pips could be harvested from Daily and Weekly setups.

You want to learn this stuff fast? Then get the course, and put your head down, bum up, and get some screen time. participate in the forum - make some posts, ask some questions, read the topical information already posted.

I think you would be pleasantly surprised at the layout of Nial's forum and community. It is easy to negotiate, and the currency pairs are all laid out in an orderly way - click once and you have access to all the charts and discussion, commentary, forecasts and setups. Plus as Nial updates material, you get it instantly via email, and for no further charge ... ever.

Please consider what you are doing when you hurt someone’s reputation - you are destroying something that has been a serious endeavour to help other traders. And in reality you are putting yourself offside with the thousands of members who actually are seeing the other side of the picture – the successful and helpful side.

Nial is first and foremost a Trader - that's what he started out doing, and still does.
He then saw a need to help other traders to get it right, and to share what he does.
The course was born out of fulfilling that need, and it represents his own approach and his own price Action methods. There is nothing more to add - he is a trader sharing with other traders.

What inspires me more than anything is the confidence with which Nial Fuller teaches and supports his members. It is personal; it is fast (as long as he is awake) and it is courteous.

I’d recommend Nial Fuller and his method hands down, after considering everything else.

Last edited:
Why do people repeat innuendo and hearsay? Why does someone have to hurt someone else to make a case?

Your post on forex factory about poor old Joe Ross certainly didnt pull any punches :LOL:

Joe certainly needs a good kickin, and you did a great job of sticking the boot in. I suspect on day Nial will be getting the same treatment

Re: Forex trading made E-Z/ Nial Fuller

Agree with Ivan re. price action or other methods using S&P etc. No-one has the IP rights on any of it, nor on techniques put forward by Le Beau, Elder, or any free to air indicator creators. So to accuse someone of theft or plagiarism is absurd. If folk want to part with a hundred dollars a month to be part of a trading community that's not such a bad thing particularly when you think we are in an incredibly low fixed overhead business and the lack of personal contact that goes with the remote job can be an ache, which is why so many of us gravitate towards trading forums.

However, my suspicion remains that a lot of gurus don't teach PA methods they teach/encourage dependence..Teaching PA is actually quite ridiculous when you take a step back and have a long hard think about it, what's to teach after lesson one? Then it's go forth and multiply..or not..Preporting to teach the mystical arts of PA just keeps folk coming back, because every set up is unique and different the security blanket is never quite removed, clever stuff..And let's be open and honest, PA is no more reliable (particularly for swing trading) than using a 3 indicator x-over combo on a 2-3HR TF is it?

There's a lot of hate, spite and petty jealousy in the self employed trader business, tbh I was quite taken aback by it at first, as I was by the massive amounts of *unqualified* system sellers, coaches, vendors various etc..ready to score petty short term sums.

IMHO it's best not to be a name, or to put your name to a service in this industry, I'm surprised so many do, it's actually inviting personal criticism. Perhaps it's the vain glorious nature of the trading community that makes folk want to see their name in lights and the search engines..bad move imho that almost always rebounds.

Made bed now lie in it..unlucky..

From what I understand you can hold of Nial very easily. Even on a cell phone.

James however, rarely even visits his forum anymore, although there are a few people that are part of his team that are still very active.

Re: Forex trading made E-Z/ Nial Fuller

Agree with Ivan re. price action or other methods using S&P etc. No-one has the IP rights on any of it, nor on techniques put forward by Le Beau, Elder, or any free to air indicator creators. So to accuse someone of theft or plagiarism is absurd. If folk want to part with a hundred dollars a month to be part of a trading community that's not such a bad thing particularly when you think we are in an incredibly low fixed overhead business and the lack of personal contact that goes with the remote job can be an ache, which is why so many of us gravitate towards trading forums.

However, my suspicion remains that a lot of gurus don't teach PA methods they teach/encourage dependence..Teaching PA is actually quite ridiculous when you take a step back and have a long hard think about it, what's to teach after lesson one? Then it's go forth and multiply..or not..Preporting to teach the mystical arts of PA just keeps folk coming back, because every set up is unique and different the security blanket is never quite removed, clever stuff..And let's be open and honest, PA is no more reliable (particularly for swing trading) than using a 3 indicator x-over combo on a 2-3HR TF is it?

There's a lot of hate, spite and petty jealousy in the self employed trader business, tbh I was quite taken aback by it at first, as I was by the massive amounts of *unqualified* system sellers, coaches, vendors various etc..ready to score petty short term sums.

IMHO it's best not to be a name, or to put your name to a service in this industry, I'm surprised so many do, it's actually inviting personal criticism. Perhaps it's the vain glorious nature of the trading community that makes folk want to see their name in lights and the search engines..bad move imho that almost always rebounds.

Made bed now lie in it..unlucky..

I agree with the general gist of your post, Black Swan. And sadly, the part about the outcome of competitive behaviour has more than a grain of truth in it.

This is probably why the unscrupulous operators operate under fictitious names when they sell the replacement for sliced bread in the next trading system - they wouldn't risk reputation and litigation.

This is one reason why they don't have a great deal of success - the public have had a gut-ful of anonymous operators with surprise-packet-systems!

But at the same time, it is why people like Nial have stood up to be counted, and offered stability in this fluid marketplace of snake-oil salesmen. One thing he has done is put himself out there - on the line - every day with his calls on the market, trading setups, commentary, charts, updates and educational emails and videos. And he has put his reputation on his product.

I have probably missed about 40% of the stuff he does - like answering every single email question from the thousands of members, and taking the time to respond to any and all comers. How long does it take to answer one email? Now multiply that by ... nth!

The reason I so strongly vouch for him and support him is because of the help and assistance he has personally given to me. I get quite annoyed, knowing the things I have received from him - over and above what I expected to get when I bought the LTTTM PA Course - and then have to see what the his competition are trying to do to him.

And I think many of his members would do the same, but many of them don't bother with forums outside LTTTM - they have little reason to be looking around when they have it all in one place!

The stuff Nial teaches is designed to be taken on board and absorbed. I don't think there is an element of dependency in it, for the sheer reason that he is already swamped by the work he has on his plate. He not only shares his own trades and setups daily, he responds to questions about possible setups.

One thing I do agree on though, is that once you put your name out there, you become a target of your competition. Fortunately for Nial, he has blown them all off. There is still the occasional nip at his ankles, as you can see by his frustrated post. But largely it is all history now - no one comes near him in terms of sheer quality and volume of material he disseminates each week, the support he gives, and the care with which he delivers it.

And I have to say, his success is the result of the personal work-ethic he has.

And that's why I bother to post. I doubt I would do so for too many others - except for those like Andrew Searle of Lindencourt Method, and Jim from Forex Profit Monster and the like. Also top people, but have products in a very different genre and time frame.