Heard of "Day Trading Made Easy" or "Day Trading Made Simple"?

I ran into one other person who bought the course and, on PAPER, was REALLY excited.

I took his results and added 1 tick of slippage on each entry/exit and his $2000+ week became a -$600 week.

He thought I was being pessimistic until he switched to real money and, well, let's say his paper results weren't worth the paper they were written on.

Sashen, that is exactly what happens all the time!!!.....Students will initially think they've found the key to Fort Knox with Day Trading Made Easy. Y'know start looking at BMW brochures and new houses. They immediately start contemplating quitting their crummy job or retiring. THey come on the calls and tell everybody how they are only a few months away from financial freedom and how they made $2900 last week in only 4 days. (ON PAPER) Ha ! Ha!

A couple weeks later they go 'live' and it all comes crashing down. Seriously, it all changes bigtime. With real money, they can't stomach the drawdowns from their little accounts and start losing pretty fast. Doug has them opening $3000 accounts to daytrade the emini, which is a TINY amount, comparatively speaking....if they have just a few trades go against them - BOOM - they are wiped out!!....Then they call up Doug West and want to know what happened????...He tells them they must have made a "MISTAKE".... THEY must have done something wrong, because don;t they know that "everyone is doing so well with it?" , Doug will say. He needs to sort of brainwash them to believe they are practically the ONLY ONES that are not doing great, when in fact, ALMOST EVERYONE IS LOSING. How long will this guy continue to get a away with this, who knows??

Bumping this back up, because well, there's been at least an attempt now to file a lawsuit against Doug West because of this program...yes, many people have lost out quite a bit between the course price & the amount lost trading. Yes, this program doesn't work to trade with...in the short-term, maybe, long-term, forget about it.

The kicker on this is because he's apparently launching a newer, much more expensive program in which about half will go toward affiliate commissions...but the same deal will remain, this program will NOT teach you how to be a good trader...

http://www.dougwestexposed.com
http://www.dtme-lawsuit.com/