Forex Trading Machine

Dekoob said:
Eduardo,

I too read "Bird Watching In Lion Country" I felt unhappy about the use of large stops. However, when you look at the way the market works his method has some merit. The market is just a machine that processes orders, all the orders in the book are logged as numeric values,so in a market that isn't trending the orders closest too and on both sides of the market price will be filled first so you have a greater chance of your stop being hit before your take profit if the stop is a smaller pip value than your take profit.

Thats enough of that, I think your observations relating to "Forex Trading Machine" would lead me to believe that there could be some value in Mr Frister's work.

Dekoob.
I agree; but just to be on the safe side, I'll paper trade it for a while; besides, "Forex Trading Machine" strategies are useful to system development, giving me some ideas of my own,so if worst comes to worst, I will not have thrown my money out of the window, after all.

Eduardo. :)

Whitenights said:
Eduardo as I promised here you are the statistics for EOD strategy (Cash cow):
trading period: 04/01/2006-04/08/2006
N° of trades 25
Winning trades 17
Losing trades 8
W/L = 68%
Points gained: 1612
Points lost: 480

I would be glad to share with you your experiences with this strategy.
Bye Corrado.

Hi Corrado

This system looks interesting, is it a general rule with the cash cow strategy to place a 60 point S/L ?
Also have you been able to make any contact with the system designer Avi Frister yet

Good luck
Ian.

Don't answer that!

998758 said:
Hi Corrado

This system looks interesting, is it a general rule with the cash cow strategy to place a 60 point S/L ?
Also have you been able to make any contact with the system designer Avi Frister yet

Good luck
Ian.
“This system looks interesting, is it a general rule with the cash cow
strategy to place a 60 point S/L ?” – Don’t answer this one, Corrado, or you’ll break covenant and be liable to Court action by Avi Frister.
Ian, you are indeed a rookie! If you are so much interested in the system, why don’t you fork out the $100+ asked by Mr. Frister? You have read the reviews, some posted by myself; can’t you make up your mind with that?
Stop losses and profit targets are part of the strategy, which is protected by copyright; answering your question can put people in trouble, so please don’t ask it!
By the way, for anyone who could wonder, I am on the side of Corrado, not Avi Frister.

Eduardo. :(

Message to Avi

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:35:46 +0000 (GMT), Eduardo Gontan
Pulgarin wrote:

"Dear Avi,
It seems that there is a lot of confusion
out there about you not answering you e-mails, by
customers of yours.
Would it be possible to put our mind
to rest? A few words is all we need.
Thank you.

Eduardo Gontan Pulgarin. “

Here is the answer I received about 10 minutes later:

“Hi Eduardo,

Thank you for your email. Me and David (my assistant)
answer every single email we get from our clients, and
fast. Every single email. There is no such thing as not
asnwering an email for us. I take this very seriously.

It takes time for us to answer emails that are from
people that are not our clients simply because we do not
have the necessary man power to do this fast. But,
eventually, those are also answered.

Can I ask how you got the impression we do not asnwer
emails?

All the best,

Avi”

Anybody cares to explain?

Eduardo.

ZEPPO said:
On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:35:46 +0000 (GMT), Eduardo Gontan
Pulgarin wrote:

"Dear Avi,
It seems that there is a lot of confusion
out there about you not answering you e-mails, by
customers of yours.
Would it be possible to put our mind
to rest? A few words is all we need.
Thank you.

Eduardo Gontan Pulgarin. “

Here is the answer I received about 10 minutes later:

“Hi Eduardo,

fast. Every single email. There is no such thing as not
asnwering an email for us. I take this very seriously.

It takes time for us to answer emails that are from
people that are not our clients simply because we do not
have the necessary man power to do this fast. But,
eventually, those are also answered.

Can I ask how you got the impression we do not asnwer
emails?

All the best,

Avi”

Anybody cares to explain?

Eduardo.

Dear Eduardo, thank you for your sincere loyalty with myself.
I know that I can't breack copyright rules.
In fact I never ever mentioned any of Avi system rules in my posts and I'll never do it.
I think that the prices requested by Avi is more than honest for the validity of his product and so
everyone interested could purchase it. (100 usd are a very little fee to learn a valuable strategy).
I lost this sum very often trading and more often buying rubbish e-books. This could be eventually another losing trade.
With our other trading friends we can only share (to not breack copyright rules) our impressions to better guide towards the purchase or not.
The thing that I repeat since my first post is that for me this is a real good product.
Regarding the support I could only say that I wrote to Avi one e-mail only to make compliments to him and his trading system, signaling the fact that I spoke well about him on this forum.
He never answered me, but as I said in the past posts It could have been simply an error of the mail server. This is not very important for me at present time.
The thing that matters is that I found a system that fits mine stile of trading and especially gives me a way to evirate mine personal judgement in trading.
"Trade what you see not what you think !!!".
Now I'll try to resend to Avi my compliments and I hope that he at least answers me.
Thank you another time Eduardo and good trading !!!

One more Avi message

This is the message I got from Avi after directing him to the thread:
“Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for the info. I never go to those boards but I
appreciate you directing me to them.

Please let people know that I sell the product through
clickbank whic offers a 100% money back guarantee
regardless of what the author of the ebook states or
does. In other words, I or any other author selling on
ClickBank ajs no control over NOT giving a refund.
Clickbank will give a refund to the clients. Now,
ClickBank is a VERY big and well establishewd company.

I NEVER had a complaint from a client requesting a
refund. I respect that process as well as I respect the
process of selling.

Also, as said, we answer all emails. Some not right away
as people would like but we do. And, if it is a client,
the person gets a response within 6-12 hours max. I am
very strict with regard to client support.

Anyway, I want to thank you again for your help.

All the best

Avi”

I hope this will help those of you considering the purchase of the e-book, but worried about a refund.
Other than disclose my paper trades, which I intend to do anyway, I’m afraid that this is as far as I can help; hope it was enough.

Eduardo. :)

I bought the book and emailed Avi but have not had a reply - what is the email address that you are receiving his replies from ?? He seems to have a couple of them ...

contact information

rjay said:
I bought the book and emailed Avi but have not had a reply - what is the email address that you are receiving his replies from ?? He seems to have a couple of them ...

This time I used his website to contact Avi, using the link contact on the bottom of the page.
And this time he answered me. So I think that to contact him you've to fill the page of the website.
(the first time I used my mail client (thunderbird) and he doesn't answered).
Bye Corrado.

fast. Every single email.

This chap Avi gave the above reply - now does anybody wonder how he can be
an active 'professional' Forex Trader while quicking answering emails.

I would be more than happy to wait a few hours or a day so for a reply from him.
The delayed reply would kind of tell me he's busy trading and not just selling e-books !!!

Just a thought
Darren

Well, I don't know what their definition of "fast" is but I've sent two emails to them this week and haven't had a reply to either .... and I'm a paying customer too.

fast for me

rjay said:
Well, I don't know what their definition of "fast" is but I've sent two emails to them this week and haven't had a reply to either .... and I'm a paying customer too.
I just purchased the e-book last night and I lost it in cyberspace because I was required to change to adobe 7.0.1 from my older version to read the book more readily. I asked for a new download and within 1/2 hour he responded with the new download. I believe part of the problem is the time difference btween Isreal and where you may be; but 2 days? What address did you use?

same as me. maybe he was on vacation untill last night . Try again? Meanwhile I am halfway through the text and although there has been no "gadzooks that's it" moment yet, his reasoning and perspective are very well defined,for me, anyway. I'll keep you all informed when I get to the gadzooks part,if I do.

Just to mention that he had problems with his email last week,,,,,,,, I think it should be ok now.

Refunds are very easy through Clickbank and they do give refunds. As I always say, one size shoe does not fit all, so some of u may not find the book any good.

Al

I bought the ebook a few days ago. The cash cow system is valid (doesnt trade daily-few signals/month).Simple system but works (certainly not rocket science though)

tried one cashcow entry on dec 1, 2006 ibfx platform gmt based daily. got stopped out using the 60 pip sl. if sl was put at 100, would have got the 100 pip limit tp. anybody can confirm entry?

Pipmeister said:
tried one cashcow entry on dec 1, 2006 ibfx platform gmt based daily. got stopped out using the 60 pip sl. if sl was put at 100, would have got the 100 pip limit tp. anybody can confirm entry?

Cashcow trade entered at 1.9730, exited at 1.9829 for 99 pips on 1st Dec.

alerts anybody?

How about sombody working up cash cow alert service like my Moutaki alerts? I don't have patience to watch for it.

Thanx!

Thought I'd better post a reply as I started this thread!

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time and trouble to test this system, it looks as though it's a valid strategy that can be easily implemented. I will purchase a copy and see if I can incorporate it into my own trading plan.

Incidentally, I read on a previous reply that someone didn't have a real-time back-testing platform. If anyone is interested you can open a demo account with Alpari for their forex trading service. Visit www.alpari.co.uk. It's free and they don't bombard you with e-mails and advertising blurb. You get a download of Metatrader version 4 and (their) real-time quotes for fifteen major currency pairs. If you can program Metaquotes Language 4 you'll be able to back-test years worth of data at any bar length. Personally I was ok at programming on E-signal but I'm having problems converting over to Metaquotes Language - ho hum. :rolleyes:

Wishing all good trades for 2007.