Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't move / quote the posts due to the timestamps requiring to remain intact. I've just called 170 points on the Eur/Usd in 24 hours, over in the T2W forex competition thread - week six. That blows all other public results here out of the water in terms of points per contract per day. Is anyone interested in this, or am I on the wrong site?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w-competitions/128062-t2w-forex-contest-week-6-a.html#post1593556

...but yet you refuse to enter the competition while posting on the competition thread? Your live calls leave a lot to be desired. "BUY HERE". "OPPOSITE SWING", SWING END"

How much did you lose before you made your claimed 170 pips?

A bit of advice...Coming on these threads (all t2w) thinking you are better than everyone else won't get you very far.

Just my opinion

Peter

...but yet you refuse to enter the competition while posting on the competition thread? Your live calls leave a lot to be desired. "BUY HERE". "OPPOSITE SWING", SWING END"

How much did you lose before you made your claimed 170 pips?

Just asking....

Peter

I explained my methodology. For each day, you need to know if the main swing is up or down. Then you need to know if the main swing is proceeded by an opposite swing of a smaller magnitude than the main swing.

Today, I expected an upswing of 75 points. I called this. An opposite swing took over and the buy was reversed for a wash into the sell for the opposite swing. 30 points lower, the opposite swing ended and we went back to main swing for 75 points. Exactly, to the pip, 75 points higher than the low of the opposite swing I called, we had the high of day.

You sequentially buy the upswings and sell the downswings to take net points from the session.

So how did I know to expect upswing? How did I recognise that we were starting an opposite swing of lesser magnitude than the 75 point main swing? How did I recognise that the opposite swing had ended and we were back in an upswing for approx 75 points. And how come the high of day was put in at the expected price and time and the market is now selling off?

Losses - and losing days - mean back to the drawing board. Correctly operated my strategy has zero losing days. Each day is either a profit day or no trade day.

Last edited:
exit 1/2 @ 1.4419 +15
moved fast!

stop to breakeven

Peter

That is a very good exit, but instead of taking half off you reverse there into the downswing. e.g.

Attachments

• sell signal.JPG
    sell signal.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 149
Today, I expected an upswing of 75 points. I called this. An opposite swing took over and the buy was reversed for a wash into the sell for the opposite swing. 30 points lower, the opposite swing ended and we went back to main swing for 75 points. Exactly, to the pip, 75 points higher than the low of the opposite swing I called, we had the high of day.

Must be my eyes but I don't see this sentence anywhere on the comptetition thread. It's easy to say after the fact.

So how did I know to expect upswing? How did I recognise that we were starting an opposite swing of lesser magnitude than the 75 point main swing? How did I recognise that the opposite swing had ended and we were back in an upswing for approx 75 points. And how come the high of day was put in at the expected price and time and the market is now selling off?

I don't know. How did you know? I suppose you are going to try to sell it to us , err, TELL us I mean?

Losses - and losing days - mean back to the drawing board. Correctly operated my strategy has zero losing days. Each day is either a profit day or no trade day.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Peter

That is a very good exit, but instead of taking half off you reverse there into the downswing. e.g.

Sorry, I'm new at this :LOL:

Post your live calls here, entry, stops,targets and let's see how you do?

Alas, just like the other thread you are supertrader as long as no one sees your trades.

Peter

Nothing like a good cat fight to bring in the viewers. I haven't seen this many people visiting the thread in weeks!!

Peter

Hi LM....take him back to your competition thread please :cheesy:

Peter

You've just missed that I told you your high was a reversal signal. I shorted into the test of the lows (screenshot as proof of entry) and you held onto a trade and got stopped out for BE.

That is because you didn't know that the market would make a double bottom of the old low, whereas to me it was obvious and a trading opportunity for 30 points.

More respect needed.

You've just missed that I told you your high was a reversal signal. I shorted into the test of the lows (screenshot as proof of entry) and you held onto a trade and got stopped out for BE.

That is because you didn't know that the market would make a double bottom of the old low, whereas to me it was obvious and a trading opportunity for 30 points.

More respect needed.

Since this is a trading thread I have no desire for further argument. If you can trade show us with LIVE calls, not after the fact then post a pic of only your good trades. As I said before if you want to think you are better then everyone else then maybe this isn't the forum for you.

/argument

Peter