Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Next trade opportunity is if eur closes above upper boll band, which is a new HOD, then subsequent candle closes back within the bands --> look to go short.

Peter

FULL retracement on the eur downdraft. Looks like my entry criteria won't get me a fill. Shorting at the round number which was about the high for today would have been better. I do like to double 00's.
Patience.

Peter

silly trade, against the trend, trying to jump on the move down before there is a move down, stop moved to -12

taking this eur again at 1.4189 sl 20

sold of the line so going for 12 from 13 supertrends. Has great potential for little risk

eur failed to make a higher high. Short opportunity here, but I'm going to wait to see if price breaks the lower trendline for confirmation.
5m chart shown.

Peter

ADDED: heading into New York lunch hour. I'll try this as a breakout trade after lunch if the set up remains.

Attachments

• eurusd 026.gif
    eurusd 026.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Good thing I waited. eur just popped higher. Being patient and disciplined pays off. You might miss some trades but it's better to miss a winning trade than to be stuck with a losing trade.

Peter

Good thing I waited. eur just popped higher. Being patient and disciplined pays off. You might miss some trades but it's better to miss a winning trade than to be stuck with a losing trade.

Peter

I could have done with taking some of that advice today.(y)