Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi my first post just saying HI
welcome..good luck

it was a simple strategy i wanted to try out for £1 stakes,it went wrong and i guess my discipline did as well with the smaller stakes. It was also at the end of a bad run. It was because of that and other reasons that i decided to develope a strategy that had more precise rules,hence old mas strat.
I see...good luck with old mas...discipline is key...I believe trading is 70% discipline...30% knowledge.

I decided to go back in again 13587, initial stop 13505 but will probably come back before it crashes that much
gonna hold it till monday. Fingers crossed ECB wont be dissolved over the weekend...lol

I always enjoy the funny side of trading, but I think this is the golden nugget of comments this year so far...."hoping"...."swing"...."shorting cable"...."nearly".....":sleep:"...don't worry Black Swan, somehow I do not think you'll be swamped with requests for your paypal account number:LOL:

S'OK matey, waiting is what I do, I make more money that way, btw your ship of fail here was actually legendary, the worst single call ever? :D

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...ding-live-calls-set-ups-1173.html#post1366180

S'OK matey, waiting is what I do, I make more money that way, btw your ship of fail here was actually legendary, the worst single call ever? :D

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...ding-live-calls-set-ups-1173.html#post1366180

If you actually understood what I said you'll note that my trade recovered it's position with a very handsome profit in fact (when I trade long term, I do not let silly whip sawing like that cost me).

see below,you were right it was a legendary call:LOL::cool:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-discussion/75186-forex-trading-live-calls-set-ups-1221.html#

not to mention the reversal call :LOL::cool:, not that I'm bloating but you did make a second stupid comment....I'll send you my paypal account number should you wish me to let you know when to go short on eur/usd...

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...ding-live-calls-set-ups-1240.html#post1381040

Anyway, I thought this was a live call thread? Did not want to start any heated discussions but I just thought your comment was really funny considering you've never called a live trade (not that I've seen anyway from you so I could be proved wrong) and then you post a comment long after any movement about a "possible" trade!!! You can't even post possible trades live...:LOL:. It's obviously only me that finds that funny so I apologise.

If you actually understood what I said you'll note that my trade recovered it's position with a very handsome profit in fact (when I trade long term, I do not let silly whip sawing like that cost me).

see below,you were right it was a legendary call:LOL::cool:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-discussion/75186-forex-trading-live-calls-set-ups-1221.html#

not to mention the reversal call :LOL::cool:, not that I'm bloating but you did make a second stupid comment....I'll send you my paypal account number should you wish me to let you know when to go short on eur/usd...

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...ding-live-calls-set-ups-1240.html#post1381040

Anyway, I thought this was a live call thread? Did not want to start any heated discussions but I just thought your comment was really funny considering you've never called a live trade (not that I've seen anyway from you so I could be proved wrong) and then you post a comment long after any movement about a "possible" trade!!! You can't even post possible trades live...:LOL:. It's obviously only me that finds that funny so I apologise.

Nice that you call yourself a "bloater", I recall you as the bleeter who obsessionally nagged everyone for about a month a year back to find out what they earned from the market, that told me then were you're at in relation to your trading experience and ability. Now suddenly you re-appear, land on this thread, make a couple of large strike outs and you're suddenly it and calling me out...dick head.

D'ya know I raised my eyes when I saw you back, first thought was "here we go, he's gonna try and sell us all an indicator strat. in a box" Why not go back to stalking there's a good lad. You're the kind of clueless lightweight who probably thinks the cot report is produced by Mothercare..

I just thought your comment was really funny considering you've never called a live trade (not that I've seen anyway from you so I could be proved wrong) and then you post a comment long after any movement about a "possible" trade!!! You can't even post possible trades live...:LOL:. It's obviously only me that finds that funny so I apologise.

You're the kind of clueless lightweight who probably thinks the cot report is produced by Mothercare..

You're not the only one. I find BS's bizarre fantasies about being a profitable trader pretty funny as well. Everything about his posts screams "Walter". It's sad really.

This is a case in point. He's obviously just discovered COT so this will be dropped into posts for the next few weeks as he tries to make it sound like he's got a clue. Also the way he talks down to anyone he's not bum-sucking, just pitiful.

And this little thing that he puts at the end of sooooooooo many posts (;)) - really, what a plonker!

The funny thing is that he claims to have me on ignore, so he can't respond without making himself look like an even bigger plonker.

In fairness to him though, he's the only member whose posts I absolutely cannot miss. I like to catch up on them because I do enjoy a good laugh (cba tbh bless...;) etc).

Nice that you call yourself a "bloater", I recall you as the bleeter who obsessionally nagged everyone for about a month a year back to find out what they earned from the market, that told me then were you're at in relation to your trading experience and ability. Now suddenly you re-appear, land on this thread, make a couple of large strike outs and you're suddenly it and calling me out...dick head.

D'ya know I raised my eyes when I saw you back, first thought was "here we go, he's gonna try and sell us all an indicator strat. in a box" Why not go back to stalking there's a good lad. You're the kind of clueless lightweight who probably thinks the cot report is produced by Mothercare..

Okay, what ever dude!:sleep: You're a bit touchy, no place for emotion when trading forex:whistling

Just post a live call or two instead of believing your avatar is your own reflection!! I'm sure many will applluade you when you post your FIRST live call.

btw. who moderates the moderator for foul language. Hang on, wasn't BS a moderator once upon a time?

Okay, what ever dude!:sleep: You're a bit touchy, no place for emotion when trading forex:whistling

Just post a live call or two instead of believing your avatar is your own reflection!! I'm sure many will applluade you when you post your FIRST live call.

btw. who moderates the moderator for foul language. Hang on, wasn't BS a moderator once upon a time?

You're wasting your breath. The only live calls BS makes are to order take aways to be delivered to his bedsit....;)

Blue Chilli,

The thread is live calls and set ups, I use the same set up constantly with small modifications dependent on the timeframe. I don't do live calls, not my thing. Some of the lads who do well on this thread find it useful to have virtual trading buddies, it doesn't work for me and short term/small time frame trading is not really my thing, I do *dabble* on occasion whilst waiting for swing conditions to re-align.

I find that this thread has little discussion on methods because folk are too focused on entry and result and have little time for explanation, nothing wrong with that per se, when all's said and done it's a working thread were the guys are trying to make a living and or earn an extra crust so their focus is different. However, I thought I'd tackle it another way; graphic + explanation of my trading methods whilst posting up charts seconds/minutes after exiting, trades clearly identifying the entry exit and pips gained. This was probably my last results post on the thread as I tend not to look into it too often lately.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...ding-live-calls-set-ups-1175.html#post1366886

Here's another post made were I discussed the method, can't recall what the pip gain was for those 4 currencies, in the region of 200? but it was irrelevant to the overall point I was making.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...ding-live-calls-set-ups-1130.html#post1355100

So we can all contribute in ways that on the face of it don't at first register. Some of the lads on this thread appreciated my imput, others didn't so I moved on.

Blue Chilli,

The thread is live calls and set ups, I use the same set up constantly with small modifications dependent on the timeframe. I don't do live calls, not my thing. Some of the lads who do well on this thread find it useful to have virtual trading buddies, it doesn't work for me and short term/small time frame trading is not really my thing, I do *dabble* on occasion whilst waiting for swing conditions to re-align.

I find that this thread has little discussion on methods because folk are too focused on entry and result and have little time for explanation, nothing wrong with that per se, when all's said and done it's a working thread were the guys are trying to make a living and or earn an extra crust so their focus is different. However, I thought I'd tackle it another way; graphic + explanation of my trading methods whilst posting up charts seconds/minutes after exiting, trades clearly identifying the entry exit and pips gained. This was probably my last results post on the thread as I tend not to look into it too often lately.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...ding-live-calls-set-ups-1175.html#post1366886

Here's another post made were I discussed the method, can't recall what the pip gain was for those 4 currencies, in the region of 200? but it was irrelevant to the overall point I was making.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...ding-live-calls-set-ups-1130.html#post1355100

So we can all contribute in ways that on the face of it don't at first register. Some of the lads on this thread appreciated my imput, others didn't so I moved on.

BS, I think you make a lot of sense and obviously have a lot of valuable knowledge to share.

The thing is, the thread clearly says "Forex trading live calls and set ups". If the "live" part is not as you say "your thing" then why are you posting on this thread and then being critical of others and their methods as you obviously only post your after the fact trades that you are happy for everyone to see or believe.

Personally, I know what I do makes me money consistently so I have no problem shouting when I'm long or short (how my indicators show to trade long or short will not be shared however), so please respect thread titles and I'd follow your posts with interest as I think they are very informative..

I'm still long eur/usd btw just to keep in with this thread, 2 x trades, one targeting 100 pips with 300 pip stop and one longer term (+600 pips) with 300 pip stop. (all based on 8p.m. closing price). Both trades targets and stops are refreshed daily...

I'm still long eur/usd btw just to keep in with this thread, 2 x trades, one targeting 100 pips with 300 pip stop and one longer term (+600 pips) with 300 pip stop. (all based on 8p.m. closing price). Both trades targets and stops are refreshed daily...

Why not share/show your chart showing you current situation...?

why?

I've been long eur/usd since 12th Jan. One daily target plus one long term trade that's all that is needed or anyone is interested in.

I trade that way as I work on probabilities which drives maximum exposure on draw downs and my personal risk appetite....this is based on my comfort level and would bore anyone else!! It's like asking what colour my nickers are:eek:

Anyway, good luck with your trades, i'm sure you're doing well. I tend not to watch the daily price action as find I get no value out of it (much easier to pass judgment looking back at charts after the fact). See you tomorrow evening...

came out half long eurusd (13587) at 13633 for 50 pips profit. moved stop down a few pips to 13584 for the remaining half.

came out half long eurusd (13587) at 13633 for 50 pips profit. moved stop down a few pips to 13584 for the remaining half.
out the other half at 13607 for 20 pips profit. Above was 46 pips profit not 50!

making the total (average) profit +33.