Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
here is the 5G you asked for :D thought I was being fair at 30mins ---- or are you full of wind ???

LOL, you be anything you want to be..but no, I'm not a signal service, I'm still out of cable (since closing long trade at the big round number on Tues).

I decided to go back in again 13587, initial stop 13505 but will probably come back before it crashes that much

I think you may have got the wrong end of the stick yet again flashy!! :LOL:
(DDI can confirm or not)

I think he was making a joke at his own expense at his recent performance which he considers to be sub-par.
His method is a trend following/breakout method, not looking to pick highs and lows, and a few times he's bought at the high tick, only for it to go the wrong way, hence his remark about his method being better at picking the tops and bottoms that yours

ok, but i wasnt having a go,ddi knows that . Hes a great add to the thread and we all need to laugh at ourselves from time to time. DDI,i once called 18 out of 22 losers on the trot,losing is a necessary bi product of winning.
Redart my previous bashings with the stick have generally turned out to be correct and i am never wrong:)

here is the 5G you asked for :D
idr5000.jpg

thought I was being fair at 30mins ---- or are you full of wind ???

ill be recommending this for post of the year.

ok, but i wasnt having a go,ddi knows that . Hes a great add to the thread and we all need to laugh at ourselves from time to time. DDI,i once called 18 out of 22 losers on the trot,losing is a necessary bi product of winning.
ouch! that must have been painful..but my question is were the 18 trades genuine signals where your conditions were met? what happens with me as soon as I have a bad trade or 2, my judgement gets skewed and I start overtrading rigorously seeing false signals (or better put anticipating signals). thats why when I lose big it all happens with quick multiple trades within a few hours...

A problem I need to overcome and am hoping participating here will help...I really enjoy this thread and regret I didnt join in sooner

have a good weekend everyone...

ouch! that must have been painful..but my question is were the 18 trades genuine signals where your conditions were met? what happens with me as soon as I have a bad trade or 2, my judgement gets skewed and I start overtrading rigorously seeing false signals (or better put anticipating signals). thats why when I lose big it all happens with quick multiple trades within a few hours...

A problem I need to overcome and am hoping participating here will help...I really enjoy this thread and regret I didnt join in sooner

have a good weekend everyone...

it was a simple strategy i wanted to try out for £1 stakes,it went wrong and i guess my discipline did as well with the smaller stakes. It was also at the end of a bad run. It was because of that and other reasons that i decided to develope a strategy that had more precise rules,hence old mas strat.

fwiw I'm expecting/hoping to be (swing) shorting cable soon...nearly triggered yesterday at approx. 14:00hrs..:sleep:

I always enjoy the funny side of trading, but I think this is the golden nugget of comments this year so far...."hoping"...."swing"...."shorting cable"...."nearly".....":sleep:"...don't worry Black Swan, somehow I do not think you'll be swamped with requests for your paypal account number:LOL: