Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
crooks. lol. they all are. stop running. I agree, once it's over then a reverse move usually is nice.
(hopefully!)

Peter

slow going but we're finally starting to move back up. Looks like a close back over the 50ma line (see chart I posted previously) with a large relative size green candle. Don't go away now! lol

Peter

aud still may take out the highs at 9935/37 level.
What I am looking for if it does is a quick shoot up to about 9950 area, probably stops being taken out, then a crash back under the lows. A red candle close on 15m chart back below the 9935/27 level will be a short opportunity. If price overshoots the 9950 area then I'm done trading aud for today. No complaints.

Peter

Traders are looking at the BIG 1.0000 number. You can bet there will be loads of action right near there. For those who want to play it from these levels, get in early and small. There will be whipsawing up the **** within 20 pips of there. Should be good for some bounces though.
--------------------
This was just on ForexLive: (mentions the 9950 area I talked about earlier --pat self on back. lol)

SYDNEY, Oct 14 (IFR) - The AUD/USD has traded as high as 0.9933 this morning, as model funds, prop traders and Australian exporters are the noted buyers since the Asian market opened. Japanese names have sold near the highs and are capping for the time being. There is talk of an option barrier at 0.9950 that may cause some hesitation ahead of the elusive parity level, but the market is decidedly bullish after the strong bounce yesterday. The AUD/USD trades 0.9925/30.

Peter

Last edited:
ok...waay overshoot the 9950 area, so sticking to my plan and done trading aud for tonight. Shoulda stayed in earlier :)

Well, you never know, that why you have a plan and stick to it.

We might hit 1.000 tonight, while I am sleeping. Too bad for me, it's sure to be good trading!

nite everyone!

Peter

morning all,I need a good gtrade today. Im ahead a little for the week while trading against teh trend.Nearly all of my recent trades have been shorts in an rising markets.I keep selling the aud and thankfully have managed to pick the turning points for a few points down before it rises again.It would be nice to get a follow through before the weeks out

im looking at selling from this line

Attachments

• snapshot-475.png
    snapshot-475.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 98
is history about to repeat itself
,i should have waited a while and got a better price

Attachments

• snapshot-477.png
    snapshot-477.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 80
short eur/chf at 1.3407.... a breakand pullback to the line