Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good at judging short term PA from what I can see. That's why I'm in the thread. Weird the way someone can look at a chart and see something completely diff to yourself.

jules are you having a party at your mansion this weekend( so much praise flying about today) where is my invitation (lol)

Hi Guys,
Just been lurking in this thread for the past few weeks,very enjoyable and informative.I have not seen any trades on the usd/jyen and wondered why not?.Does nobody here trade it?,
Peter

Welcome to the thread!
I've traded USDJPY, but not often. Prefer eurusd. Check out posts 5733, 5748, 5749, 5753, and 5762. They were all last week.

Here's post# 5748:
wackypete2 said:
buy usdjpy 83.22 stop 83.05
price went through support at 83.15, took out stops, and bounced right back over it. Buying here as BOJ could intervene at these levels. Support again will likely be established around 83.15 area.

Peter
Attached Thumbnails

Peter

oh dear another loss been a very hard day (cya ) jules if you see a tramp lurking around you place its me looking for food (lol)

Lol. I appreciate the comments but ive made I havent made a bean this week. The trades have gone my way only not to follow through.Still at least Im getting the right entry point
My last trade i got b/e on. I was really hoping for more.
SO. ive re sold AuD. Look how its creeping up the line. I have to believe the line has been put in the right place and that it fall again
sold at 9923 s/l 18
It came off line earlier,hope it does again

Attachments

• snapshot-472.png
    snapshot-472.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 105
tough shorting aud today. I've been wanting to try again too, but am stopping myself from doing it!
Might be a good time now though. HOD may be in. Afternoon buying is not usually very strong.

Peter

tough shorting aud today. I've been wanting to try again too, but am stopping myself from doing it!
Might be a good time now though. HOD may be in. Afternoon buying is not usually very strong.

Peter

I had to sell again,in my eyes its a clear pattern and worth the risk.In hindsight I should have left my stop at B/e on my earlier trade and had a nice profit from it. Its gone back to the line so I sell again. Im trying to make my life simple lol

I had to sell again,in my eyes its a clear pattern and worth the risk.In hindsight I should have left my stop at B/e on my earlier trade and had a nice profit from it. Its gone back to the line so I sell again. Im trying to make my life simple lol

looking good right now!

Peter

Looks like history repeating itself. Ive sold thid aud of 60 min t/l about 10 times. On 8 of those occasions ive picked the right point,managed to get 20 or so pips and then it reverses.I must be due 100+ soon.

b audusd .9910 stop .9890
Bouncing off 50ma on 15m chart. Target is today's high. Good possibility it gets tested in Asian trading.

Peter

Attachments

• audpic0002.gif
    audpic0002.gif
    21 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Looks like history repeating itself. Ive sold thid aud of 60 min t/l about 10 times. On 8 of those occasions ive picked the right point,managed to get 20 or so pips and then it reverses.I must be due 100+ soon.

I'm going with the longer term trend for now. $ still very weak.

Peter

got 3 days of positive swap rate out of that too!
If 15 m candle closed below the 50ma line I will consider closing instead of waiting for the stoploss. Then look to reopen after a candle close back over the 50ma line.

Peter

Lol. I appreciate the comments but ive made I havent made a bean this week. The trades have gone my way only not to follow through.Still at least Im getting the right entry point
My last trade i got b/e on. I was really hoping for more.
SO. ive re sold AuD. Look how its creeping up the line. I have to believe the line has been put in the right place and that it fall again
sold at 9923 s/l 18
It came off line earlier,hope it does again

taken 1/2 off at +30

now a free trade,hoping for a lot more