Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
chronology

Friday

Short USDCHF 9791 SL28

covered 1/2 at 9775.

It's on the chart. I can even see it without expanding the chart. You didn't look at the chart I posted?

Ok, I'll link it up in full size.

92650d1285928338-forex-trading-live-calls-set-ups-101001_usdchf.gif

A lot of news to come out for USD this afternoon. It could totally turn back up. I want to watch how it behaves near 9750-65. A test of 9720 is likely.

Covered remaining portion of USDCHF short for +38. (9753). It's the Friday that forced me to close. A good week, have a nice weekend. See you next week ;)

Today
short UC 9740, sl 25

most of currencies in my mid range.
Im still short eur/gbp. Stop is +10. Ill try and leave it in, but its a good trade for me and a great day.
No doubt the devil will vomit in my face again soon:)

we and markets are waiting for the news.No one here really trades it do they. I would only trade it if it reaches where I need to be selling or buying. I will generally leave winning trades in,but set a stop and watch what happens and will take my money off if it flies my way and then maybe re sell later.

we and markets are waiting for the news.No one here really trades it do they. I would only trade it if it reaches where I need to be selling or buying. I will generally leave winning trades in,but set a stop and watch what happens and will take my money off if it flies my way and then maybe re sell later.
I've traded NFP a few times, got a nasty whip saw last month, but the couple of months before that were one-way tickets...

you never used to take even 1/2 off,let alone a 3 rd.
are you leaving both trades in through the news

Those were the days. Yes, I will leave USDCHF as it is and also leave UJ orders in the market. I may set limit orders later in the night depending on price actions.

My presumptions are

- There will be good moves from late Oct to Christmas. (Almost every year Cable trends this period)
- The 1st week of October may be a turning point as it is the beginning of the last quarter for 2010.
- Today, tomorrow and Wednesday may be choppy.

Well that was a completely wasted afternoon, got totally messed up with Bernanke speech times, am about 4 hours too early...

cancelled UJ sell stop orders.

set limit orders for USDCHF at 9702 and 9692. good night!

eur is at a support level. Since primary trend is still up, I'm buying. Start of Asian session pushed eur down, probably stop loss running. Could go all the way back up to 1.3800 overnight.

Peter

exit 1/2 @ 1.3662 +15
nice quick upshoot. moving stop to 1.3637. If I get stopped there I will still have a few pips but I'm looking for larger gains. Placing takeprofit order at 1.3695 for overnight for 2nd 1/2

Peter

It's days like this that can break traders. Very little happening. Patience is a virtue here. The tendency to want to do SOMETHING makes many traders try to force a trade that isn't there. It isn't easy!

Peter

everything I've been looking at has been stuck in a 20 to 30 pip range since UK lunchtime...