Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
exit eurusd 1.4492 +7

getting out while I'm ahead. US lunch hour almost over. I'll wait to see if we get another move.

Peter

they usdjpy was a good short. Probably should have exit 1/2 position, but lately I've been getting whipsawed on the 2nd half of my trades.

Peter

=net + 40 on normal trading

20/12 club =12 -20-20= -28

I hope you don't mind my commenting...
I realize there's only a few trades to judge but it looks like both the -20's would have been -30's if you used 30/12. You could very quickly dig yourself into a hole with that.

Your regular trading appears to be doing well, so why would you bother with this method?

Peter

I hope you don't mind my commenting...
I realize there's only a few trades to judge but it looks like both the -20's would have been -30's if you used 30/12. You could very quickly dig yourself into a hole with that.

Your regular trading appears to be doing well, so why would you bother with this method?

Peter

Every possible method has to be tried and tested .The strong trend has come to an end , but there were a dozen profitable opportunities during this trend.I am looking for a method get 12 pips regularly , about 100 pips per week.

I have another method for choppy markets , go long and short the same instrument , always close the trade against the direction of the trend , if it comes into profit, kinda like buying with the trend.It works in trending and choppy markets.

Chart I'm currently looking at. 15m eurjpy

Attachments

• eurjpy002.gif
    eurjpy002.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 120
looking at a long on eurjpy around 119.80 area. See my chart above. Price is tapping on the lower support line.

Peter

We have 2 consecutive 15m pinbars. Both hit the lower support line right to the pip.

Entering BUY STOP order eurjpy @ 119.88 I'll post when it fills.

Peter