Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
morning all, not sure how much action we will get today with non farm day best to avoid trading they always say but we shall see :)

no one trading today then ?... im long gbpusd , looking like a nice set up ?

Attachments

• long.PNG
    long.PNG
    81.3 KB · Views: 249
hmmm was looking nice till i got stopped :LOL: ........stop was probably a bit to tight on that one .

im tempted to jump back on ?

just look at the charts for the entry , i dont have an exit i will just move my stop ... simples.

if there is one bit of advice i could give you it IS NEVER TRADE AROUND NON FARM PAYROLL

that is the biggest gamble of them all:smart:

Depends..you could have set your phasers to stun the day before...

6a00d83451599769e2010535d63eaf970b-800wi

ive missed the action today and im pissed off. old mas Method produced two winners both going the distance.Fridays seem to be very good days for the method.
Nice to see your making consistant profits porcel.

just look at the charts for the entry , i dont have an exit i will just move my stop ... simples.

This is a live call thread, a live call must be placed at the time of taking and with a stop. Broker entry charts are not acceptable....simples

if you want by all means start your own journal for others to follow.......simples

who said it would be free :p

This thread is a complete free seminar with unlimited spaces. It amazes me that there are about 7 traders calling live here and at best we have about 20 viewers.
Someone who has never made a live call gives a free seminar and says he wont reveal his most kept secret gets 30 people travelling the length of the country to see him. Old mas method is up nearly 300 pips this year and ive only had three pms on the matter. If one of us called 20 winners on the trot i bet no one would believe it and go and let Mr C or someone else pull his pants down

This thread is a complete free seminar with unlimited spaces. It amazes me that there are about 7 traders calling live here and at best we have about 20 viewers.
Someone who has never made a live call gives a free seminar and says he wont reveal his most kept secret gets 30 people travelling the length of the country to see him. Old mas method is up nearly 300 pips this year and ive only had three pms on the matter. If one of us called 20 winners on the trot i bet no one would believe it and go and let Mr C or someone else pull his pants down

the thing about LF, is people think there is some amazing secret out there that one of these guys is going to revel and we both know there is none

also we can leave our instructions here for the the trades we do but i be if 10 people took them we would all get different results just like the turtles

i think the things people can take away from this site is that there are many methods to make money and if you find one that fits you and follow it to a tee you can make money

discipline is the key and if you can crack that mental thing you will be a winner but that is easier said than done and we all find on here everyday

This thread is a complete free seminar with unlimited spaces. It amazes me that there are about 7 traders calling live here and at best we have about 20 viewers. Someone who has never made a live call gives a free seminar and says he wont reveal his most kept secret gets 30 people travelling the length of the country to see him. Old mas method is up nearly 300 pips this year and ive only had three pms on the matter. If one of us called 20 winners on the trot i bet no one would believe it and go and let Mr C or someone else pull his pants down

I'm on here a lot, honestly it's one of the most helpful threads about. I havent been trading for a bit because of lack of home internet. But I have to warn you guys, I've joined the swingers so when I start calling trades in the next month or so it's going to be very very slow and boring...lol.