Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eur/usd..mmm... i hate it when my short position looks too good to be true over the last couple of days...euro always has a habit of biting you on the backside just when you think you have it licked!!!

This down movement (although in my favour) has been gone too far too fast for comfort...

will check in with this thread next weekend, will remove all positions now as aggressive movements this last week have been unusual...will wait to see what happens over next week as indicators are now mixed...good luck..

eurusd is approaching Friday's close (1.2905) from below. Being so close to the round number could likely cause significant short term resistance. Looking to short eurusd at or near that area.

Peter

Disclaimer: Don't panic, there's nothing wrong with your screen. The pic is 8 years old and may be frightening to small kids or pets. I had to crop it from a larger pic. It's all i had on this computer.

Peter

You mean u look even worse now:eek:
:LOL:

just kidding mate, nice pic and the guy in it is a nice touch.

DDI

Do you ever sleep? you seem to be trading day and night.
hehe..I only wish I had slept in this morning..would have avoided my gbpusd trade and my limit of +57 hit on the gbpchf! In this game sometimes we can make more money being away from the screen!