Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i should have had 100 pips in the bag already,its a lot harder trading it live when lots of sigs come at once

1/2 out, stop for the rest to b/e

Attachments

• e1.JPG
    e1.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 101
  • e2.JPG
    e2.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 94
long eur/jpy at 113.03 s/l 24

gotta take the signals as they come,im risking most of the days profit with these trades,but have to stick to rules

long eur/jpy at 113.03 s/l 24

gotta take the signals as they come,im risking most of the days profit with these trades,but have to stick to rules

I've mentioned this before but I'll ask again; do you not have a rule for being circa 50 pips up for the day, (on your day-trading), and consequently calling it a day? ;)

I've mentioned this before but I'll ask again; do you not have a rule for being circa 50 pips up for the day, (on your day-trading), and consequently calling it a day? ;)

i did answer a few days ago
Not really as when i backtested it was based on taking all signals between 7am-and 1pm at latest. I cant see why stopping at a set target would help,i could miss the winning trade which may take away the edge i believe i have. I may be able to work something in the future but not for now. Im comfortable with this as it is a method that has strick rules, so mistakes should be far and few between.

having said that, today has thrown up some things to think about,there is now a gbp signal long that should be in place and an eur/usd approaching,as im already long eur/jpy i wont take eur long,but should i have taken gbp. In testing there wasnt a day like this. im keeping two records, 1 of trades i take and 1 of all trades in real time. My stakes are no more than £5 pp at moment so can increase when minor hitches sorted out.even a strike rate of 33% should produce 50 pips a week,so with bigger stakes its enough

news?
GU, EU and EJ all spiking sharply down.
nothng on ForexFactorys calendar. must be the G20?

Not kept up with the thread as I've been busy,

been choppy for me so far this week and yesterday i got a good ass kicking, today has been much better but still down for the week.

Hows everybody elses pip count so far this week??