Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe possible H&S pattern. Price has to break the yellow line no confirm it.

Attachments

• e8.JPG
    e8.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 135
wackypete: how do you decide whether its worth trading the asian overnight session?

Well, it wasn't last night! I posted both trades I took and ended up losing all of yesterday's gains... Chit happens.

Generally, that time period is a lull in my daily life so I have more time to pay attention to the markets then (It's early evening here in the US when I am trading the Asian session). In addition to watching the charts I have 2 ea's set to ring bells and whistles when they spot several set-ups that I like. They won't trade, just alert me when anything worthwhile is going on. Most sessions are a bit calmer and slower action than the London and US, but I find that a trend will usually grind along without much "noise".

Peter

dinos are you stalking eur/usd for long after the big boys start buying

"Stalking" - watching all the time, just wait for them to decide, as it moves, and I get a signal (always lagging) I get on board, I never takes a leading option.

Generally take a higher tick chart as signal and a lower tick chart to continually enter trades back into the signal move if that makes sense

Generally take a higher tick chart as signal and a lower tick chart to continually enter trades back into the signal move if that makes sense
ok thanks understand - just you took a trade yesterday against the trend of higher time frame

ok thanks understand - just you took a trade yesterday against the trend of higher time frame

Hi BP, think it depends on what higher t/f you use, sometimes as you know one says long and one says short, depends on wot combination you use I guess, I use tick charts though not time frame charts, they are more reative and accurate than time based charts imho

Hi BP, think it depends on what higher t/f you use, sometimes as you know one says long and one says short, depends on wot combination you use I guess, I use tick charts though not time frame charts, they are more reative and accurate than time based charts imho
ok must have picked you up wrong but I was sure you mentioned 10min for trend and then down to tick for entry

b 1/2 position gbpusd @ 1.6050 stop 1.6020
targeting 1.6120 area. This is a longer term trade so I'm taking a smaller position.

Peter

Gold did not break 1425 on 2 attempts today. High 1424.10. Looking to short into this afternoon.

Peter

So far my stops in both trades have held. Must be due to my lucky underwear I'm wearing.

Peter