forex trading is so hard...

i want to build a $1000 account into 10K. 10K into ...100K eventually.

i know it wouldn't happen overnight, willing to work hard and take lots of time. even yrs.

i have to take outsized risks to achieve this i think. at least to get the ball rolling at the start.

can't help being over leveraged with an account just over 3 figures.

why did the EURO tank like this?? can you give me a little help here brad? you don't have to reveal your secrets, just a little insight?

:(

I don't trade EU, so my 'little help' will be of little help, but from the dailies it looks like a trading range is developing after a strong sell off. The price isn't gonna barge thru a big round number, there will be trapped traders there looking for an exit...

I don't trade EU, so my 'little help' will be of little help, but from the dailies it looks like a trading range is developing after a strong sell off. The price isn't gonna barge thru a big round number, there will be trapped traders there looking for an exit...

makes total sense they won't march this strait up now, but lots of uncertainty which leads to a trading range.

i may just set up some simple TL's and bust this back & forth.
till it breaks out.
get back some $
(y)

DOW is down -200+ and EURO went down with it. that's what baffles me.

i never seen that b4
:rolleyes:

when a position goes against you in such a ball busting way...

i think i actually learned smthg from this adversity.

i'll be in study for weeks to come.

i'm a better trader right now though. i really believe that. it comes in increments for most of us.

there are prodigy out there, i'm not one of them.

that "get it" right from get go.

i almost feel like this was a MAJOR stop run.

i mean MAJOR as in unprecedented.

US indices are DOWN HARD. Major banks know this.

i mean wtf?

like to see 2250 from here.

lets see where this ends up today..

and where DOW ends up too.

don't take DOW down 200+ on a picnic

dead in water as far as trading, either close and trade or hang.

i'm hanging here.

if this isn't higher soon i'll be margined out & forced to trade. what's left.

:innocent:

my broker lets me ride a little bit into the red, from time to time but have no idea what his margin closing algo is ..

it just happens

:/

what i REALLY hate about this is price will be mired in horsesht for a week or two...

and my trading is closed down thru there.

i like trading, and to sit on my hands for two weeks or more will drive me crazy.

:cry:

you just don't take the DOW down under 200...

then a walk in the park.

it has SERIOUS consequences.

REVERBS!!!

the US still rulz world and the markets...

the EURO might buck "the trend"..

but not for long

DOW down 200 is serious sht

:D