forex trading is so hard...

Pip's been at the sauce again
247298d1508444250-forex-trading-so-hard-boozy-pip.jpg

Hit up joes atm perhaps :D
Y9tE45VBTomQGhSu8Iyq_beer.gif

:cheesy::LOL: LOL just pulling your chains

brad, darkie thats hilarious everyone runs :D

Last edited:
when market finnally realizes the repubs can't get their tax bill thru...

we're going to see some serious sh^ttage:eek:

It is true forex can seem hard from a glance, but if we keep our work plan and work rate at it's peak it would definitely be much easier for us.
One problem I have noticed with traders is this; not that forex is impossible to trade, but they easily give up on the market. Always remember that losing is part of the market, but learning from your mistakes is a virtue.

I miss boozy Pip, his posts are far too coherent these days... I hope someone bought him a big bottle of bourbon for xmas

I miss boozy Pip, his posts are far too coherent these days... I hope someone bought him a big bottle of bourbon for xmas

I share same sentiment, hopefully he would continue in same routine delivering masterclass of information.

out of interest, how old are you piphoe?

I feel like I'm a bit behind...

Need to start making some serious bank and I am actively positioning myself for that very event, expected to be further ahead than I am right now. :|

but seriously good trading coming up fast :D

haha, no bourbon but did get a nice bottle of scotch. (I HATE scotch :rolleyes:)

maybe i'll trade it for bourbon Kentuckys finest :D

haha, no bourbon but did get a nice bottle of scotch. (I HATE scotch :rolleyes:)

maybe i'll trade it for bourbon Kentuckys finest :D

Hey we have been anticipating this reply, good to here from you. I know we are in for more good posts and threads.
Welcome man!

we want WINNERS here, not pikers. vaca time??? go teach 3rd grade public school :D

but, if really want this, put time in. hours, days, weeks, months,.... yrs

Last edited: