forex trading is so hard...

the first thing you need to do is accept that you haven't a clue what you are doing..and to prove it to you..i am going to ask you to post some charts showing 2 live trades that you made..one winner..and one loser..showing the entry price and date/time..and the exit price and date/time..for each completed trade..the market does not really matter..but show the symbols also

the first thing you need to do is accept that you haven't a clue what you are doing..and to prove it to you..i am going to ask you to post some charts showing 2 live trades that you made..one winner..and one loser..showing the entry price and date/time..and the exit price and date/time..for each completed trade..the market does not really matter..but show the symbols also

you will critique each trade? ok, i'm game to learn!

i wouldn't say i don't have a clue, but i do have more to learn

you will critique each trade? ok, i'm game to learn!

i wouldn't say i don't have a clue, but i do have more to learn

we will soon see what you know..and you might learn something..but that is up to you..i once thought i knew something about trading..as i had made some good money for months on end..with not one losing trade..then..all of a sudden the market decided to head south..and took all of my money back off me..talk about a total waste of time and effort..or was it :idea:

http://science.sciencemag.org/content/357/6347/202.full?dom=icopyright&src=syn

edit: i asked would ravens make great traders, but deleted the comment.

i don't want to compare or measure everything to trading.

they have a 15 GRAM brain :eek:

the problem with theory is that you can not actually see it..much easier to understand something if you can see it :idea:

his name is "John" btw :)

http://www.rte.ie/radio/mooneygoeswild/fp2012/april18.html

Hi Derek,

Love your program. Went to my local veg shop yesterday, and when I came out a crow kept blocking me - when I went right, so did it, and left etc... Eventually I said 'shoo!' with my bag and walked down the road. I was gone quite a distance when I felt a nip on my heel. I felt this as I was wearing sandles and no socks. Sure enough I looked around with the fright and it was that crow again! I legged it to my car. He's very cheeky, and am told by people there that he's a local, and comes for his grape to the veg grocer. He also goes on peoples car side mirrors and refuses to move looking in at them. He has bit another lady in the mouth after jumping on her shoulder, and cut her lip. Whats going on?? Is Alfred Hitchcock's movie coming true about the birds? It's so scary, and I always feed the crows! I love birds, but this was a first for me!

here i am another Sunday climbing over the ol'charts from last week...i think it's starting to gel. i did some things right, and some things wrong. when i reduce the "wrong" profit should go north. always will do something wrong, no execution is perfect (unless you're a HF algo ;) but certainly can be more perfect.

nothing else than i'd rather be doing right now right here. is that pathetic :D

Breaking Bad best tv series in history of mankind. Genius, on many levels. Did you guys see it over the pond?

Morning Pip

Got the Vinyl out over the weekend.
Beats looking at the charts at the weekend and having no idea what will happen next.
Found this little classic in the vault.

Kind Regards
Oscar

here i am another Sunday climbing over the ol'charts from last week...i think it's starting to gel. i did some things right, and some things wrong. when i reduce the "wrong" profit should go north. always will do something wrong, no execution is perfect (unless you're a HF algo ;) but certainly can be more perfect.

nothing else than i'd rather be doing right now right here. is that pathetic :D

did you find the charts for those live trades i asked you about :)

there's a beauty in those charts ...thats indescribable

i feel a little like walter white ...how he feels about his Chemistry

i. am. in. awe:eek:

Last edited:
and in all that seeming chaos...i know i just know there's SYMMETRY