forex trading is so hard...

letting it play out here..

here come the cowboys

the heros, the buy every dippers :D

admit I do feel a sense of urgency in making my buck, before AI takes it all away

i'm pressing....:confused:

AI simply turns market to strong efficient. Once understood humans would abstain so where to get losers to make profit from?
Decreasing returns converging to 0 is what we can certainly expect from the worst scenario

AI simply turns market to strong efficient. Once understood humans would abstain so where to get losers to make profit from?
Decreasing returns converging to 0 is what we can certainly expect from the worst scenario

think of it like plucking a taunt string. the wave undulations are great at first but over time diminish toward zero as every wave one way is opposed by equal & opposite wave.

sooner, rather than later EVERY tick will be opposed driving markets to a FLAT LINE

we (mouse clicking human traders) got 5yrs, maybe ten TOPS. after this, all AI :eek:

Last edited:
right now i'm experimenting with adding "down" 5 or 6 times small trades keeping an eye on the BASIS. kinda working for me (on this very small scale)

ps i do NOT recommend anyone else try it, as it takes a chart-hardened experienced EYE. i got some SERIOUS screen time in to say the least..TONS

ps i've confined myself to two pairs...EURO & CAD because of previous losses.

screech is on the list?? i'm not on the list??!!

F screech i'm on the list!!

"you look big man, you been liftin" X2 :cheesy:

MADE, gotta watch !! :D

Last edited: