forex trading is so hard...

if anyone wants to know how RETAIL traders do IT, this is how WE do it.

its not pretty, its warfare in the trenches

is it possible for anyone including yourself to read/follow this thread ? i dont see the point in it. its like you are typing long, short la la la, but no one will ever read it and understand any of it (including yourself). i dont mean to insult you im just bewildered, am i missing something?

is it possible for anyone including yourself to read/follow this thread ? i dont see the point in it. its like you are typing long, short la la la, but no one will ever read it and understand any of it (including yourself). i dont mean to insult you im just bewildered, am i missing something?

yes, you are. called profits ROFL

say one more word, and i'll ban you

if i didnt say a word then id be banning myself :D

do you trade here, and what do you..

or do you just snipe those that do :clap:

if everyone was like YOU, there wouldn't be a T2W. think about that

YOU add NO content,

Kaeso has made a very valid point Pip, don't beat on him. I think the thread would generate more interest if your trades were more transparent. Just post a statement at the end of the day so we don't have to wade through all this shíte...

And don't be so quick to judge people either, their motives may be truly altruistic, like mine

Kaeso has made a very valid point Pip, don't beat on him. I think the thread would generate more interest if your trades were more transparent. Just post a statement at the end of the day so we don't have to wade through all this shíte...

And don't be so quick to judge people either, their motives may be truly altruistic, like mine

my trades are real time, REAL TIME. chhrist how much more real do you COMMAND ME before I start CHARGE your f^cking credit card $399/month.

i'm not going give you a screenshot my actt, FU

don't take MY trades idiot

I don't OWE you anything, till YOUR DISCOVER CARD clears lol

ever-feel-stuck-in-a-rut-going-in-circles-54821.gif

brad, i don't care if this thread generates more interest, this is MY journey, I'm not selling anything.

this thread is how I THINK about the market and MY trades. i'm not selling anything, but i do appreciate any comments or criticism, i really do. i just got pissed quik. my bad

a LOT of jealous traders here, i cant do anything about this, i just do what I do what else can I do?

i'm LONG and they are short, sorry but i can't do anything about that

I'm not disputing the validity of your calls, was just suggesting a little clarity. For eg. at the EOD post stats, +-% or pips...

why do you care, will you change your trading?

you shouldn't

Last edited: