forex trading is so hard...

piphoe
This message is hidden because piphoe is on your ignore list.
whats the fool saying lololololoololoololololoolololololoololololoololololol

ignore
ɪɡˈnɔː/Submit
verb
refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally.
"he ignored her outraged question"
synonyms: disregard, take no notice of, pay no attention to, pay no heed to, pass over, shut one's eyes to, be oblivious to, turn a blind eye to, turn a deaf ear to, brush aside, shrug off, push aside, never mind; More
fail to consider (something significant).
"the rules ignore one important principle of cricket"
I JUST POP UP HERE TO ANNOY YOU FROM TIME TO TIME FOOL

i have to admit the wise move was GTFO, but smtms i don't do the "wise" move, i play off my gut.

my gut says EUR lower here

piphoe
This message is hidden because piphoe is on your ignore list.
SPEAK LOUDER CANT HEAR U

ah, deleted last message dont want a pizzing contest trying to trade here,

guess what SHE is on ignore, and her pony

i have to admit the wise move was GTFO, but smtms i don't do the "wise" move, i play off my gut.

my gut says EUR lower here

Don't let my opinion sway you here but my gut says higher and I'm honestly not saying that just to argue with you. It's been trending up for weeks and dollar is weak. I'm not in it though so it's a meaningless prediction. I'm hoping it rockets up and SprayAndPrayJoe loses his shirt

Don't let my opinion sway you here but my gut says higher and I'm honestly not saying that just to argue with you. It's been trending up for weeks and dollar is weak. I'm not in it though so it's a meaningless prediction. I'm hoping it rockets up and SprayAndPrayJoe loses his shirt

i know you aren't a troll, we just disagree, and i respect that

Dude you need to let things go. When you're not in a trade everything is just meaningless numbers that have absolutely no effect on your life. Doesn't matter if it goes up or down 1000 points from now, it's not going to change your p/l and there will be more than enough opportunities to do another trade.