forex trading is so hard...

Pip i wish you all the best and my conversation with you is ending from today.
I am not prepared to waste any more time conversing with you and i am putting you on ignore.
I am usure if you are actually trading at all as i have never seen any proof .I personally think that you are attention seeking.If you are gambling and reloading then you are are a very poor trader and an addict .
fantasyisland.jpg

Pip i wish you all the best and my conversation with you is ending from today.
I am not prepared to waste any more time conversing with you and i am putting you on ignore.
I am usure if you are actually trading at all as i have never seen any proof .I personally think that you are attention seeking.If you are gambling and reloading then you are are a very poor trader and an addict .
fantasyisland.jpg

Conversation? You sniped never conversed :D

I was long on the previous contract and it expired. There's a trailer at the side of my house with 7000 Gallons of OJ in it. I can't give it away!

Similar thing happened to me. A NASDAQ contract expired I held (I wasn't paying attention), a NASDAQ truck rolled up next week delivered me barrels ...

of NOTHING lol :D

I've 500 bushels of wheat in the front room, it's very comfortable

you did get my very clever j/k that most these contracts are about nothing...tangible ? i thought that was so clever of me :D

you should have given me a big:cheesy: on that one, being a profess trader and all

You can have lowercase 'lol' this time

ok. but i gave you a couple big "LOL"s...

bottom shelf next to the milk...

when i asked you about your OJ position.

that was funny here give you another LOL :)

It's a step in the right direction, it wasn't long ago that were making each other cry

put you on ignore as well itspossible. not getting anything out of it just grief ..so goodbye troll