forex trading is so hard...

i follow but don't trade(because i don't have ant fking $ or i wood) a few other US markets...

wtf is with the volatility, and is this helping or hurting traders??

the WOPR...burger king serves up a nice ...WOPR with CHEEEEEESE

but it'll kill you DEAD just the same :D

Last edited:
it depends

Forex trading was hard but now it is quite easy as there are many people who are educating about trading on the internet. They have videos , articles, blogs and many more on the net to help you.

One more way to learn and earn from trading is to but an EA. They will help you easily.

Forex trading was hard but now it is quite easy as there are many people who are educating about trading on the internet. They have videos , articles, blogs and many more on the net to help you.

One more way to learn and earn from trading is to but an EA. They will help you easily.

Totally agree, it's just the dude that started the thread makes it look hard that's all...

Forex trading profits are easy?? Are you serious or just trying to get a few posts under the belt gwet out moderation?

I know there's lots help here, haven't yet learned anything yet though:|

doubt "brad" will say anything now that i exposed his logical inconsistency :D

of course he prolly don't even get it :)

I am hereby serving you notice that I am banning you from reading any of my posts. Notice served. Banned.