forex trading is so hard...

the EURO been dicking in a range all day...i know its lower you know its lower GET YOUR ASS LOWER

playing GAMES with stops, well FU

know we won't drop this any lower..

what a bunch of aholesw

burn there ass

i'm 6' tall almost 280. i sit all day long and half the night. that sort of says it all.

jesus, sorry to here this pip, i hope you find a way of losing this weight (EATING LESS!) it is risky for your health etc

jesus, sorry to here this pip, i hope you find a way of losing this weight (EATING LESS!) it is risky for your health etc

no ****? life is all about indulgence vs medical science...definitley not going to be a lettuce chewer my whole life..dont care how many more yrs thats gives me

and won't curl barbells while looking in mirror with half hard on at my own shadow either..

not my style

Well if you are happy being obese then its a different story, keep on indulging in the fries etc

i'm surrounded by idiots..
u mean you are looking in several mirrors;)
couldnt resist bro-hows the diet?
tenor.gif

could of caught a nice down move...but no "gotta place a stop"(n)

long EURO 2347

Well if you are happy being obese then its a different story, keep on indulging in the fries etc

no, i'm not "happy" about it know have to make SOME changes. but i'll be damned if i'm going VEGAN! eating broccoli sprouts, F that

i'll make some changes and i expect 21st century medical science to make up the rest where i fall "short" (y)