Forex Trading approaches

I think tha the biggest problem/trap is to jump straight into the smaller tf's because of the smaller stops and higher leverage that can be used in order spin up accounts and make vast amounts of cash quickly.

The problem is that these patterns fail far more often on the intraday tf's and there are more pitfalls to be aware of, time of day news anounce ments, rumours, and so called 'spikes' are all dangers to the smaller tf's.

Best thing a new aspiring trader can do is stay at 4h or above untill they are consistantly profitable and then move down to test the lower tf's.
Ofcourse if you have a proven mentor from the start or start off at a firm that trains you the above may not apply.

agreed ....but on 2% a trade the 4h's not gonna pay the rent unless you are carrying major capital ;)

N

Yes -plenty of lemmings feeding on the crap in the, "get rich quick with no brain cells required, " threads.

However, for those looking for various approaches to trading I have found this article which relates to one approach at trading. Might be of use as a starting point for some here.:love:

Strat's Long Term Stress Free Trading - Page 1090 @ Forex Factory
A bit on Price Action

Price Action Basics [Forex Training]

Enjoy:smart:

Yep - this is actually a good site and some very solid and simple rules and explanations (y)

N

Looks nice of RYNMCD doc, some simple signals can help to make the decision of the trend. Will benefit new comers in this area~.

What's the purpose of this thread, if I had to guess it would be trying to drum up support for Forex factory. I read complaints about trade to win not having any good threads, but all of seen from you all is a useless thread. And a bunch of links Forex factory highlighting totally worthless information there by traders they can't trade.

Last edited:
Any publicity is good publicity

What's the purpose of this thread, if I had to guess it would be trying to drum up support for Forex factory. I read complaints about trade to win not having any good threads, but all of seen from you all is a useless thread. And a bunch of links Forex factory highlighting totally worthless information there by traders they can't trade.

Hello old chap. If you must post pointless drivel in my thread you could at least show me the courtesy of displaying a minimal grasp of the use of the English language, punctuation and spelling. Other than that, perhaps you could enlighten us all with your pennys' worth of trading wisdom. Failing that, you could simply Fek off. :)

I was merely pointing out the obvious. As I would expect from someone with low intelligence, if you can't compete trap personal attacks. I happen to like this forum. Just as I like Forexfactory. As far as my trading wisdom it's well documented here. And as far as the links you posted to the threads on Forexfactory I've yet to hear where any of them have actually made any money. All forums have all types of visitors looking for and asking about all types of information. Just because it doesn't interest you doesn't mean a no good. Me being a professional I will not stoop to personal attacks. So have a good day