Forex Trading approaches

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,055
Hi Neil,
The Trader_Dante link isn't working.
The ff article was interesting. Short and simple with the trend is the least stressful way to go. IMO, Bollinger Bands and simple moving averages are about the only really useful indicators. It's too bad most people seem to be looking for the get rich quick schemes.

It's also a shame that trading threads get ignored here anymore in favor of the [email protected] threads with the local idiots.

Peter

neil

Legendary member
5,167 748
Hi Neil,
The Trader_Dante link isn't working.
The ff article was interesting. Short and simple with the trend is the least stressful way to go. IMO, Bollinger Bands and simple moving averages are about the only really useful indicators. It's too bad most people seem to be looking for the get rich quick schemes.

It's also a shame that trading threads get ignored here anymore in favor of the [email protected] threads with the local idiots.

Peter

Try this link to one of his threads:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/121724-lessons-successful-traders.html

Then click on his name to access other threads started by him. Good luck.
:)

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,055

neil

Legendary member
5,167 748
Originally Posted by wackypete2
Hi Neil,
It's also a shame that trading threads get ignored here in favor of the [email protected] threads with the local idiots.

Peter

Agreed - As T2W ages it appears that gibberish is replacing trading related content. I am grateful I was here in the early days when educational content, not gibberish and egotistical posturing, was the norm.(y)

Jason101

Experienced member
1,372 215
Originally Posted by wackypete2
Hi Neil,
It's also a shame that trading threads get ignored here in favor of the [email protected] threads with the local idiots.

Peter

Agreed - As T2W ages it appears that gibberish is replacing trading related content. I am grateful I was here in the early days when educational content, not gibberish and egotistical posturing, was the norm.(y)

What can be done?

NVP

Legendary member
37,758 2,100
Is'nt Trader_Dante the diluted version of James 16 ?

N

neil

Legendary member
5,167 748
Is'nt Trader_Dante the diluted version of James 16 ?

N

I don't think so having read both authors. Perhaps you could answer your own question by reading both and coming to your own conclusion - less risk of bias that way:)

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,055
The term Forex trading is shorthand for foreign exchange currency trading, which is the market based on speculating on the shifting values of different world wide currencies in the hope of making a profit.

Thanks for clearing that up (y)
We were all wondering what that stuff we have been trading was called!!

Peter

neil

Legendary member
5,167 748
Of course, for making good returns through the forex market, a skilled and experienced forex broker can do a lot for you. An efficient forex broker always aims to assure that you deal with the best forex trading system routine and they provide you all the details needed to make the absolute decisions in the forex trading.

Wow - I'll go to the foot of our stairs:whistling

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock