Forex trading advices

is it a one tip a year service ? ..........or are you still waiting for a decent signal ?

After my trading experience in the market.I prefer to trade in major currencies that generate my profit. I would like to know more about your trading advices.

I find that trading majors is most easy from all other currencies. There are all information necessary as well as good data on historical fundamentals, which makes any analysis and future price predictions manageable. Exotics are very specific and requires significant understanding of that market

I advise you to understand the technical analysis and understand how you can protect yourself during the news release. I also advise you to find a mentor who will explain the basic things.

By the way, which tools do you use to provide signals? I`m asking because I`ve just find about Forex Copier, that seems to be interesting for such purpose, so I`d like to find out more about it.

I found this video some how, and I loved what that guys says about trading psycology. On some reasons most traders underestimate it, but that's really important

The first point is to learn more and more and develop your skills continuosly. It's impossible to learn some strategies and trade only using them. Trading is the main imprint of world economy, that is constantly changing. So to be succesfull you should always seek for new info, insides and capabilities. But much more important is second point. You should always control yourself. That's sound very simple, but is hard to implement in real life. Trading is always win-loss carousel and you may have extremely bad days, as well as perfectly profitable. And it's important not to lose your mind and always keep in mind, what is your main goal. Only those traders, that learn how to keep calm may succeed in the long run :)

the importance of learning really no way to avoid but i think in spite of good learning approach trading can be useless if there is no regular practice session.

To be successful always learn more and more and do more practice. Also you need to have a good strategy and plan and then test them with demo trading and do more pratice and it will help you to be good trader.

Also if possible try to find a good mentor as well, it could be hard and daunting task because good mentors does not come free as demo account and chances are that you may never find the righteous person.

To be successful always learn more and more and do more practice. Also you need to have a good strategy and plan and then test them with demo trading and do more pratice and it will help you to be good trader.
You are right. Practicing and ongoing learning is the key to good trading.

The first point is to learn more and more and develop your skills continuosly. It's impossible to learn some strategies and trade only using them. Trading is the main imprint of world economy, that is constantly changing. So to be succesfull you should always seek for new info, insides and capabilities. But much more important is second point. You should always control yourself. That's sound very simple, but is hard to implement in real life. Trading is always win-loss carousel and you may have extremely bad days, as well as perfectly profitable. And it's important not to lose your mind and always keep in mind, what is your main goal. Only those traders, that learn how to keep calm may succeed in the long run :)
learning is an inevitable part of trading , no way to avoid it , but i think despite of much learning trading can be useless if there is no regular practice session , so traders should emphasis on practice session besides learning.

Never stop learning and never stop trading.
Success doesn’t come overnight. Keep yourself motivated to become a successful trader.

Never stop learning and never stop trading.
Success doesn’t come overnight. Keep yourself motivated to become a successful trader.
to become a successful trader is a not a minor deal , need a very long time experience with a powerful trading strategy. and course first of all needed long time patience also.

got your point , but you find any difference between money and risk management ? its all about same issue ?
The best way I saw to define the difference is risk management is what you do during the trade and money management is what you do after.