Forex traders in UAE

forexflanker

Hi,

I am a newbie forex trader with some success but is desperately looking for a mentorship in taking the career forward. Is there any forex trader based out of UAE who can find time to help? Any group or community thats approachable?

Im also a newbie and im from the UAE ! I would love some guidance also. I will inform you if i find a community or an expert.
Thanks

Hi,

I am a newbie forex trader with some success but is desperately looking for a mentorship in taking the career forward. Is there any forex trader based out of UAE who can find time to help? Any group or community thats approachable?

Learning how to trade takes some time to cultivate. Unfortunately, there are a lot of flim-flam artists telling you that can become rich quick with Forex - if you use their signals, tools, "weird tricks", etc.

I would recommend learning the basics and applying that knowledge in a demo environment. There are a multitude of places to go for this information. Take what you learn and apply it, don't be afraid to make mistakes in a demo environment. Once you have learned enough, come up with an actual strategy that you believe works best for you. In the UAE, you'll be trading a different timeframe than someone in San Diego. Figure out what times work best for you and what method works best.

Only when you have proven to be consistently profitable in a demo environment should you ever consider depositing funds.

I fully agree Forex success cant be achieved unless u learn forex trading....u wont succeed by this so called forex signals etc U got to read books like Technical analysis of financial markets by John Murphy...Please dont pay anyone money to help u...One who really wants to help will help freely...anyone in UAE can in touch with me

I fully agree Forex success cant be achieved unless u learn forex trading....u wont succeed by this so called forex signals etc U got to read books like Technical analysis of financial markets by John Murphy...Please dont pay anyone money to help u...One who really wants to help will help freely...anyone in UAE can in touch with me
That is very well summed up Syed :clap:, help should be FREE ,, and i notice most of the so called courses are ONLY money making people and they probably make more money from teaching than trading .
I always have a rule to this subject and that is ,, IF they are that good , why are they teaching as no matter how much money one will pay a pro trader , it will be nothing compared to what u can make from trading at a pro level .
Cheers,
George

Last edited:
Im also a newbie and im from the UAE ! I would love some guidance also. I will inform you if i find a community or an expert.
Thanks
Muae ,, i will tell u what i think and it is from my own experience .
If u have time , watch live charts as much as u can , and especially 15 mnt charts IF u r an a day trader , OR even a swing trader , as i find it one of the most balanced smaller times frames , and it will Fast track ur learning curve extremely well .
The other advise i give u is ,, do NOT fill ur charts like christmas tree decorations . And the BEST advise i can give u is ,, make FIBS ( Fibonacci ) your best friend , and test as as much as u can and especially on the 15 mnt charts ,,, i will NOT elaborate any details here BUT , just be warned .:cool:
Good luck with everything
Cheers,
George

Thanks

Hi. I am an IB and an amateur trader in Dubai. I know of this meetup group (www.meetup.com) in Dubai called ForexChex. Its a bunch of traders who meet weekly (saturday) to discuss their trading strategies and ideas. I have attended 2 of their meetups. The group is quite informative and meetups are free.

Chandan

Hi, I am in Abu Dhabi, want to be in touch with you to get some forex detail.

Your set option review

Originally Posted by syed_waseemh

Hi Syed I recently saw your withdraw complaint about set option. How far with it? I have been trading with them but i haven't yet entered a withdraw request. Are they officially a scam? Please get back to me.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by syed_waseemh

Hi Syed I recently saw your withdraw complaint about set option. How far with it? I have been trading with them but i haven't yet entered a withdraw request. Are they officially a scam? Please get back to me.
They are a total scam genuine brokers don't create any problem in withdrawals.
They did not let me withdraw single pound out of 1200 pounds i made i had a terrible experience with them i would rather trade with regulated brokers like topoption or optionweb coz i have learnt a hard lesson from setoption

Hello

Hi,

My name is Melissa. You can contact me on 0561312046.

Hi,