FOREX fraud article - interviewees wanted

ath82

Hi all,

I am in the process of writing an article on FOREX scams in light of the latest Barclays scandal.

This might be a bit of an ambitious request, but I'm looking for traders will to be interviewed on condition of complete anonymity about how easy it is to rig the system, possibly people who have done it on a large/small scale and got away with it. Let me know also if you know someone who has indulged in this sort of rigging, or even if you generally work in FX trading and have an insider's view of what it's like.

As stated, the interviews will be totally anonymous and the article is not for a UK paper, it's for a paper in the UAE.

Please get in touch via this forum's inbox.

Thanks!

The time has come.....

It's just a few bad apples, and is no way indicative of any widespread practice of normalised fraudulent behaviour.

Throughout history man has been caught with his hands in the cookie jar. Solution is to monitor who has hands on cookie jar.

For example , If you let, cookie monster have responsibility for control of the cookie jar, then we elevate the risk of the following outcome....

(y)

how would this scandal effect the average trader, surly it would effect anyone who was trading on them currencies at that time.

where there is blame there is a claim lol