Forex strategy builder and MT4?

Some traders use data mining techniques to improve their trading, Monte Carlo is one of those and it is also used to calculate some types of odds in poker

ooohh....i now know what you mean sir, the monte carlo simulation...yes yes i know it however i dont apply it.

you are right in that some poker players do a lot of data mining to figure out their opponents, im not one of those, just a humble player that is consistent at the game that took down a tourney the other day netting $4.8k for 8 hours work, better than my day job! lol

trading and poker - 2 of lifes few skills that can make consistent money if gud!

ooohh....i now know what you mean sir, the monte carlo simulation...yes yes i know it however i dont apply it.

you are right in that some poker players do a lot of data mining to figure out their opponents, im not one of those, just a humble player that is consistent at the game that took down a tourney the other day netting $4.8k for 8 hours work, better than my day job! lol

trading and poker - 2 of lifes few skills that can make consistent money if gud!

WOW..... good for you... I know little re poker..... you did really well.!!

WOW..... good for you... I know little re poker..... you did really well.!!

lol, ty sir, it doesnt happen too often, but to take one down is a great feeling in itself!

mind you, most of the consistency comes in the low players single games or cash games which are not subject to variance as much as the larger multi's but thats a point for another thread maybe...:)

what currency pairs do people trade mostly here? the natural inclination is the EUR/USD for me due to low spread/round trip costs but are there any others that are worth trading both

a) first thing in the morning around 7am gmt for day trading with trailing stop
b) for scalping after hours (around 7pm)?

i also use the pete listed, out of the topic i am asking a question
can u give me a site where i can sell some of my profitable EA's with backtests, by the way i am new

is there any way to export the strategy from forex strategy builder to be used in MT4? i note that FSB only saves the strategies in xml and MT4 uses MQL4 expert advisors?

All FSB Indicators are sourced in C-Sharp (C#) as MyIndicator.cs. All FSB strategies are sourced in a proprietary code that runs on FST only. You would need to learn C#, re-code (convert) the indicators that are used in your FSB strategy to MQL, and then code another (independent) EA, in order to get your strategy on the MT4 platform.

But, then the question would be why do that, when your strategy already runs on FST through MT4. When you connect FST to MT4, it is the same as running an MT4 EA that you designed, directly on the MT4 client itself.

You would need to know C# and MQL, in order to make the migration work. Else, just use FSB to create the Bot, then use FST to run the automation on MT4.

i think MT4 is good enough, Forex strategy builder also good,although i don't need it,it's good to introuduce to other people ,excepial in china.

The FSB has been upgraded significantly and is now able to compete with anything on the market for developing strategies and then evaluating the strategies.

The FSB has been upgraded significantly and is now able to compete with anything on the market for developing strategies and then evaluating the strategies.

FSB Got a new version now with Expert Advisor export
It's as easy as clicking one button
ea_export_simple.png

the EA will be added automatically to your MT4, just refresh the list there

Here is a full video of the program workflow: Video

Download for free here