Forex screener

bfd

Hi,

can anyone recommend a real time forex pair screener that offers a free trial period, or better still is free altogether.

I want to be able to recieve an alert if the parameters I set are met.

Thanks.

wow, all these forex terms that I am not aware of.

What exactly is a screener? I have never heard of that. The thing in that guys signature is a signal service. Is that what you mean by a forex pair screener?

Also just some advice, make sure you actually are knowledgeable enough to trade on your own before you begin to look at services like those. Also remember that your not the only person using them, and many other traders may be looking at those same signals as well.

wow, all these forex terms that I am not aware of.

What exactly is a screener? I have never heard of that. The thing in that guys signature is a signal service. Is that what you mean by a forex pair screener?

I meant the forex equivalent of a stock screener...I'm not sure if screener is the correct term but there seem to be some advertised on the net. The ones i checked out only seem to screen stocks though and not currencies.

If I want to try out a trading system for example where I make a trade if the price breaks out of Bollinger bands before retracing, so I want to get an alert telling me early that the price has broken out.

Oh ok I see what your saying. So some kind of alert service where you are told when the currency reaches a certain price or something like that.

I dont personally know of anything like that. The closest thing I know of would be trading signals.

Oh ok I see what your saying. So some kind of alert service where you are told when the currency reaches a certain price or something like that.

I dont personally know of anything like that. The closest thing I know of would be trading signals.

They're just a piece of software and you specify criteria that when met causes an alert text to be sent to your mobile, or pop up on your computer I think.

I get the impression that they're commonly used by traders. The ones I've found all seem to focus on stocks though rather than currency pairs.

from where to start?

hello all,
i am currently doing the trading in my local market but now i want to move to forex so what you people snuggest me that can i survive in forex or i have to take some training etc ????? or it is same as i trade my shares in local market

my dear forex is the same all over the world but the broker are different. spread and execution of each broker is differnt. if you want to join international forex market you must chose good broker whos spread is low and with best execution. and you can start from as low as 1 usd dollar your live account.

hey

yeh you can do it.you just go to the platform open your account.go to the terminal then selcet alert. thn right click in alert window thn click creat select the currency pair thn buy r sell price select time and sound thn ok you will recive alert whn the market reach to that point.
Hi,

can anyone recommend a real time forex pair screener that offers a free trial period, or better still is free altogether.

I want to be able to recieve an alert if the parameters I set are met.

Thanks.

basically what he is saying is, if you use metatrader patform, you can set alerts by price.

when price approaches your predetermined level, the platform will alarm you to the action.

I meant the forex equivalent of a stock screener...I'm not sure if screener is the correct term but there seem to be some advertised on the net. The ones i checked out only seem to screen stocks though and not currencies.

If I want to try out a trading system for example where I make a trade if the price breaks out of Bollinger bands before retracing, so I want to get an alert telling me early that the price has broken out.
I would advice this one, and looks like it's exactly what you want:
Forex Screener (Bollinger Bands signals page): http://www.technical-stock-screener.com/screens/industry.php?picker=bollinger_bands
Alerting Service: http://www.technical-stock-screener.com/home/log.php

Using screeners on the Forex is very helpful. When I started trading several years ago I developed a trendline breakout system. I was monitoring only EUR/USD and was waiting for the entering condition. The trades were more or less profitable but soon I faced with a problem that it took significant time to wait for a signal. Then I thougth what if to monitor more pairs. After I did that I started recognizing more opening signals from many currency pairs. That was a good idea but I have to mention that it took much more time to analyse all the pairs. So the next step was a stock screener tool that would give me some candidate pairs for today by some screening criteria e.g. "trendline breakout". But screener does not think as me and can't give me exactyl what I want, and having the preliminary results from the screener, I do a further filtering in accordance to my system's setup.