forex robot trader

hammoud

Did anyone use the forex robot trader? I am planning to buy but concerned with the HolyGrail claims they are making.

Be careful. I'd want to forward test a system in real time before investing my own money.

Systems and trading tools alike can be extremely useful and beautiful instuments that can aid a trader.

All I need to say to help anyone understand the value of such instruments is on a similar basis of one buying a guitar - Beautiful in sound to the one who knows how to play it correctly.

If you know not of the markets enough to be able to provide an increase on your capital then no trading system will ever help you. If this was the case of automated systems that do it all for you without the need of knowledge then every trader and his dog would not turn up for work on monday morning. Instead they'd simply phone the boss and say "dont worry, I bought a robot at the weekend and this will be trading for you from now on, I'm down the pub if you need me, thank you Mr Soros for understanding".

Did anyone use the forex robot trader? I am planning to buy but concerned with the HolyGrail claims they are making.

Junk Forex Robot

I got it and it is nothing more than JUNK he claims no losses but your drawdown keeps growing so ulitimately you will empty your account! It is a bull you know what system. Dont waste your money!

Your best bet is to look at the track record. What the Max drawdown is, what the win % and how many max positions the EA is goign to put on at one time. If you are using a small amount of cash, you can be margined out quickly.

holy grail systems/black boxes/bots are fundamentally " flawed " ..!! Yu can get some " way out " Algos - but at the end of the day, its just a computer crunching price data.. !!

A computer cant tell you that the guy at XYZ Hedge Fund whose offering 5000 contracts in the underlying market is " actually looking to BUY "..?? - At the " last minute ", hell " Pull " his offers out the market - and that will set off a " chain reaction " - and then carnage !!
Everyone whose short will be in "sheer terror " wondering why the price is going upwards not downwards, everyone whose at home noticing a spike upwards will " jump on " - in " desperation " (thinking the " train has left the station) " - the price stalls (youve just bought at the top - and EVERYONE will be scratching their heads wondering why its lost momentum and is REVERSING....!! :-0 SB firms will have their infamous " blackouts/mysterious IT problems " - everyone at home will be having a seizure, and

Whilst everyone " PANICS" - the guy at XYZ Hedge Fund has just been in and " scooped up " 10 ticks when his BID forced the market to the moon.. !! - it might not sound much, but -

10 ticks x 5000 contracts is 1/2m in " SECONDS "..... !!

Thats what everyones up against EVERY DAY..!!
At the end of the day, its just " common sense " to follow the " money " - and trade with the momentum..!!

Reactions: BSD