Forex Raptor

Just bought it yesterday, all seems to work in placing trades, but it think you need to be selective in which pairs you trade and the settings to get it all profitable. Default settings on autotrade trading 4-5 majors 1 mini lot 16k, initally gave me 15% return in 3-4 hours but took most of this away 2 hours later.

I have only been using the Autotrade function but the risk to reward ratio is wrong at default setting but the win ratio is 80% plus so there is room for tweaking the settings to get the profitability higher.

The instructions could do with some work mainly in relation to the settings and more info on the manual trading side, there are videos that show you how to set it all up, you also need .NET 3.5 to run it. The big pip gains they talk about on the website are by manually trading it not on Auto.

I do think this software has potential, The EA is just a signal processor that take the order from the main program by an API type interface, it seems to work very well.

Because I have only had limited time to test it I will spend next week tweaking the settings to get it right. I am very impressed for the $$ they are charging the program has serious potential to be a winner.
PS I am not an affiliate, just a trader that has been burned many times by scams

Thank you for in-depth analysis. I am just like to know which of autorobot software would be best for the beginners like me.